1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Anindyfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I have a 1963 Swing Along machine. I have two lights that blink when they shouldn’t. One is where the ball first enters the playing surface under the far left guide. The other is in the triangle above the left flipper. Any tips on getting them to stay on. All the other lights are working fine.

#2 1 year ago

If you wiggle the bulbs, do they blink then? I suspect you have bad sockets. Underneath, where a wire attaches to a tab, does that tab rotate easily? That verifies the socket is bad.

There are other threads on how to “fix” sockets, you may want to search those.

#3 1 year ago

Maybe you have blinking bulbs in those sockets. Swap them with other bulbs to confirm.

#4 1 year ago

Thanks, i replaced the bulbs and they are good now. Rookie mistake, but learning alot!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lights-that-blink-but-should-not- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.