Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Butch2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Just a heads up to anyone answering the ad, he has it advertised for $600 and is calling people looking for the highest bidder..

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

And then complains he is getting a lot of emails!

#2 8 years ago

Topper is missing which is a pretty big deal . 600 isn't far off on all id give

#3 8 years ago

Saw this the minute it came up, looked promising at 600 and looks like a horrible deal at 1200.

I'm sure most Pinsiders disagree, but you cant blame the guy for reassessing his pricing if he gets a dozen full price offers within minutes of posting

#4 8 years ago

LCA needs the topper as it highlights areas of the playfield during play. They can't be found either. $600 is about right.

#5 8 years ago

Not uncommon these days for a seller to reconsider. On a good title, if I was the first caller I would just ask to be given the final shot at it...This generally makes the seller feel better and has worked well for me on several machines...Most notably a $1000 Scared Stiff (got it for $1650), a CFTBL for $1500...(got it for $1800) and most recently a South Park for $500...(got it for $650)

On not so desirable titles like this one...he get the initial barrage of calls at the steal price....raises it and gets no calls.

#6 8 years ago

Yup, It's now $1000 in the ad..

#7 8 years ago

Up to $1300,,Buy now!! where's that take my money pic? Funny stuff..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pawtucket, RI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lights-camera-action-on-philly-cl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.