Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I am installing the one that came with the Tron I acquired and the instructions did not come with it. There's a harness which I assume is used to hook it into the game, but it's got two plugs on the end and I'm not sure where to plug them in. Does it just plug into the 12v plug near the service outlet? If so, how does it interact with the GI, flashers? There's a couple of IR remotes included too. TIA.

Todd

#2 11 years ago

Do you know who made the kit, if it's one of mine I could figure it out for you. Could you grab a pic of the connectors?

Brandon

#3 11 years ago

Thanks for your help Brandon, but it is sold by Superfluxshop in Germany. Looks like there's only one 12v connection to power the whole thing, then there's 2 remote controls that can be used to program different patterns for 2 different circuits on the board. Most of their systems hook into the power driver and CPU boards so it is in synch w/ the game's GI and flashers.

Todd

Edit: After more research I discovered that this is a Flipper Fidelity kit, not SuperFlux kit. Mystery solved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lightning-led-backbox-kit-install-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.