Forum Topic

Forum » Tech » Tech: Generic » Lightning Flippers

Lightning Flippers

No one calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By donjagra

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Troz

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

Anyone know where I can get two yellow lightning flippers? I have only been able to find black ones.

If anyone has some extras, I would be happy to buy them.

#2 3 years ago

Should I just buy the black and do yellow rubber for BSD?

#3 3 years ago
donjagra said:

Should I just buy the black and do yellow rubber for BSD?

Could look nice.

#4 3 years ago

Black with red rubber looks great too, that's what is on mine. Except mine are standard size flips currently...

#5 3 years ago

Someone put standard white flips on this one and it doesn't look right. I was hoping for the yellow because that is original, but they are getting really tough to find.

#6 3 years ago

Black bats looks better on BSD than yellow anyhow...IMO...

#7 3 years ago

I wouldn't bother buying the repro yellow lightning bats anyhow. They have a very bad reputation for breaking as soon as you start playing on them. I went through two pair, as many others have, before I just cleaned and polished up my original ones and used them.

#8 3 years ago
TheCount said:

I wouldn't bother buying the repro yellow lightning bats anyhow. They have a very bad reputation for breaking as soon as you start playing on them.

Are the black lightning bats going to be the same way?

#9 3 years ago

I haven't had a problem with the black bats from Pinball Life. It's the Yellow bats from Bay Area that have the problem.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.