Lightning Flippers

Started 3 years ago by donjagra in forum Tech > Tech: Generic.

Forum » Tech » Tech: Generic » Topic

Lightning Flippers

Nobody calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By donjagra

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Troz

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

Find in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

donjagra

Pinball master
5y
3 years ago

Anyone know where I can get two yellow lightning flippers? I have only been able to find black ones.

If anyone has some extras, I would be happy to buy them.

donjagra

Pinball master
5y
3 years ago

Should I just buy the black and do yellow rubber for BSD?

3 years ago
donjagra said:

Should I just buy the black and do yellow rubber for BSD?

Could look nice.

3 years ago

Black with red rubber looks great too, that's what is on mine. Except mine are standard size flips currently...

donjagra

Pinball master
5y
3 years ago

Someone put standard white flips on this one and it doesn't look right. I was hoping for the yellow because that is original, but they are getting really tough to find.

3 years ago

Black bats looks better on BSD than yellow anyhow...IMO...

3 years ago

I wouldn't bother buying the repro yellow lightning bats anyhow. They have a very bad reputation for breaking as soon as you start playing on them. I went through two pair, as many others have, before I just cleaned and polished up my original ones and used them.

donjagra

Pinball master
5y
3 years ago
TheCount said:

I wouldn't bother buying the repro yellow lightning bats anyhow. They have a very bad reputation for breaking as soon as you start playing on them.

Are the black lightning bats going to be the same way?

3 years ago

I haven't had a problem with the black bats from Pinball Life. It's the Yellow bats from Bay Area that have the problem.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.