image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1370.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

I just wanted to add that if anyone has any questions on what would be involved on their end to get this up and running in their game, to shoot me a message or post up and I will be happy to discuss it with you. Everyones skill set is different and even just coming up with the cables you'll need may seem daunting to some. I would be happy to help here as well. We could've offered a power cable along with the kit but that would've added to the price and we are trying to keep the price point down. That being said, I am more than happy to help anyone out if they feel coming up with the proper cables is out of their comfort zone. Just let me know!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Oopsy! I guess I should have actually read your first post Would you consider selling it as an entire kit? I mean with the power supply and cables and whatever else it needs?

Because there are so many different ways to use this board, and everyone's games will not have the same mods on them, it would be impossible to offer a generic complete kit. If that is what you would prefer I am more than willing to work with you to put a complete kit together for your specific setup. This would be at an additional cost of course and would depend on what all you are trying to control with this board. If you are interested in this just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

#21 9 years ago

Bump! Anyone else out there interested in this at all?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from BlindVoyeur:

I will order one

Thanks, I'll add you to the list!

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from packetpusher:

I'd definitely grab one of these when they're available. I already have the ramp mod along with a ColorDMD and under cabinet lighting. This sounds like the perfect thing to tie everything together.

I've added you to the list, thanks!

#31 9 years ago

Sounds good. I'll probably let it go for a few more days and then cut it off. I'll be sure to post up the cut off date once I figure it out.

#32 9 years ago

Bumping this one last time before the cut off. If anyone else would like in on this please let me know. The cut off for getting in on this will be Tuesday 4/7. I will be contacting everyone on the list after the cutoff to go over the details. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

#35 9 years ago

So I'm assuming even though you didn't hit the number you wanted to you will still make them for the people that PM'd you wanting one?

Yes, everyone that gets on the list will get one. Because the list is not long enough to have these assembled by a 3rd party, I will be building these myself and shipping them out. It will take a tad longer this way, but at least everyone that wants a board will be able to get one.

#36 9 years ago

Ok, the cutoff for getting in on this mod has now passed. It is now time to move forward with making these for those of you who showed interest. I have PM'd everyone that I had on my list. If you thought you were on the list and did not get a PM from me please let me know!

Thanks to all who expressed interest! I look forward to seeing videos of these in action on your games!

-Dave

2 weeks later
#41 9 years ago

These are coming along nicely!

IMG_9951.JPGIMG_9951.JPG

#44 9 years ago

Just a quick update. These are starting to ship out today. There are a couple of people that still need to send their payment in. If you could do that soon that would be appreciated.

I do have 4 extras of these ready to go as well. If anyone else is interested in one, please let me know.

Thanks to all that joined in on this! I am looking forward to seeing some videos of your games once you have them hooked up, so feel free to post them here if you want.

1 week later
#47 8 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have 6 of these sitting here ready to go. 2 of which I am waiting on payment for. So 4 are free and clear and ready for immediate shipment. Please contact me if you'd like to grab one!

-Dave

1 week later
#56 8 years ago

And here is a short video of it installed showing some of the modes.
» YouTube video

Looking good!! Hope everything installed smoothly for ya. Enjoy!

#59 8 years ago

I am down to my last 2 boards! These were originally spoken for, but those members have not gotten back to me after weeks of attempting to contact them. So they are now available to whoever wants them. These are the last 2 available from me. Get them while you can!

#62 8 years ago

I am now sold out of these. Thanks to everyone that picked one up and to Herg for coming up with this and allowing me to get a few of these out into the wild. I hope you all enjoy them! Feel free to post up some videos once you have it installed!

2 months later
#75 8 years ago

I might be willing to do another run as well, but would need at least 10 committed. At $50 each, with the amount of time I have in building them and the $ I have in parts, I really am not making a whole lot on them. However, if there is a demand for them I would consider doing it again.

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If the above could be held to under $100, and if cabling and lighting choices were an offered option, we could be at ten. Based on the following:
ignusfast
Sijcolo
Pinbally_1968
flukevfx
jeffspinballpalace
S3G
centerflank
3 x jeffspinballpalace (committing to buy 3 more and would be offering these up as more people came along)

Is everyone on this list still in? Purpledrillmonkey said he had 2 available and I would be shocked if some on this list didn't snatch up his first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lighting-mod-for-tron-ramp-kit-owners-gauging-interest?tu=nelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.