Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by BigalzPinz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1366 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20210413_074732 (resized).png
    IMG_20210413_074644 (resized).png
    IMG_20210413_073943 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210413_073937 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210413_073913 (resized).jpg
    716336B8-6D65-416A-A164-B81CFD7BE889 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20210413_074732 (resized).png
    IMG_20210413_074644 (resized).png
    IMG_20210413_073937 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210413_073943 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210413_073913 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

https://lightedpinballmods.com/

Anyone know the owner or someone associated with this company? I have an issue with a product I bought and haven't been able to get a response in weeks.

Thanks

#2 2 years ago

Anybody?

#3 2 years ago
    #4 2 years ago

That's not good. Thanks for the heads up.

#5 2 years ago

Must be related to Pinbits ......

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from fossmin:

That's not good. Thanks for the heads up.

Ive been trying for 3 weeks. Crickets.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from fossmin:

https://lightedpinballmods.com/
    Anyone know the owner or someone associated with this company? I have an issue with a product I bought and haven't been able to get a response in weeks.
    Thanks

This level of support for this product is not unusual, unfortunately. I'm helping another pinsider with a PROPER installation for his hologram fan kit that doesn't involve putting A/C power outlet strips in the cabinet just to have a place to plug in the A/C 12v adapter. The way the instructions are for powering this product is unsafe, IMO.

I'm making a 12v adapter that plugs into the power distribution board so the device turns on an off without all the nonsense the "official" instructions require. I'll post the steps when I'm done.

What problem are you having? I might be able to help you unless it's a warranty or parts-replacement issue...

#8 2 years ago

It's a parts replacement issue. I bought a lighted speaker kit for my BSD and the area on the new wood speaker panel where the speaker grills goes is not routed deep enough for the grills to sit in flush.

Thanks

#9 2 years ago

Had terrible issues with this company- just sayin- on the other hand I did receive a mod last week from Pinmonk and was blown away by the quality of the product the way it was shipped , directions - class act. Then I see him helping out here. Again - Class act.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

Had terrible issues with this company- just sayin- on the other hand I did receive a mod last week from Pinmonk and was blown away by the quality of the product the way it was shipped , directions - class act. Then I see him helping out here. Again - Class act.

Heh! Thanks. Don't get too carried away with the praise, I'm terribly behind with shipping at the moment due to the unexpected need to re-design the cooling kit brackets for Spooky/JJP (Spike are fine) that have tied up many of my printers iterating and taken a ton of time. I should be caught up soon, though, then you can slather on the praise and I won't feel guilty.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from fossmin:

It's a parts replacement issue. I bought a lighted speaker kit for my BSD and the area on the new wood speaker panel where the speaker grills goes is not routed deep enough for the grills to sit in flush.
    Thanks

Ah, that sucks. Sorry I can't help with that. You're at their mercy for that one.

#12 2 years ago

I also have an issue with the company. Bought the Funhouse popcorn on Ebay. Turns out to look really terrible. The box is a piece of paper that appears to be taped on with wrinkly tape- with tape hanging off the corners, etc... The quality is just terrible. Looks like I made it at home. I have seen better looking trinkets at the dollar store. Looks awful lit up, too but don't have pics. Asked to return yesterday and have not heard back yet. But be warned that the quality just isn't there, especially for the price.

IMG_20210413_073913 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073913 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073937 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073937 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073943 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073943 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_074644 (resized).pngIMG_20210413_074644 (resized).pngIMG_20210413_074732 (resized).pngIMG_20210413_074732 (resized).png
    #13 2 years ago

Ive talked to Chuck Norris at shows before and he seemed to be a great guy. Looks like you should be hitting up facebook for a response: https://www.facebook.com/lightedpinballmods/

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from sb33334:

I also have an issue with the company. Bought the Funhouse popcorn on Ebay. Turns out to look really terrible. The box is a piece of paper that appears to be taped on with wrinkly tape- with tape hanging off the corners, etc... The quality is just terrible. Looks like I made it at home. I have seen better looking trinkets at the dollar store. Looks awful lit up, too but don't have pics. Asked to return yesterday and have not heard back yet. But be warned that the quality just isn't there, especially for the price.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s pitiful

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrewNinja:

Ive talked to Chuck Norris at shows before and he seemed to be a great guy. Looks like you should be hitting up facebook for a response: https://www.facebook.com/lightedpinballmods/

I bought his product from his website. No response from there or from a direct email. I don't use Facebook. Not sure why I need to chase him there.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

That’s pitiful

I deleted my post because I was offered a refund, so didn't want to disparage for no purpose. But what an unpleasant surprise. Was told by seller that the mod "will look better under the glass at a few feet away then it does in your hand." If I removed my glasses, I bet it would look just dandy.

Added over 3 years ago:

I wanted to follow up on this. I was given a full refund. In addition, the company sent me lighted speaker hinges for free. The company was very concerned with my complaint and lack of satisfaction, and really went above and beyond. In all fairness, I wanted to get this information out there.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from sb33334:

I deleted my post because I was offered a refund, so didn't want to disparage for no purpose. But what an unpleasant surprise. Was told by seller that the mod "will look better under the glass at a few feet away then it does in your hand." If I removed my glasses, I bet it would look just dandy.

Thanks for the update. At least we know someone is breathing.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from sb33334:

That’s pretty funny - best post of the day.

And $69.00. Unbelievable
    716336B8-6D65-416A-A164-B81CFD7BE889 (resized).jpeg716336B8-6D65-416A-A164-B81CFD7BE889 (resized).jpeg

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

That’s pretty funny - best post of the day.
    And $69.00. Unbelievable
    [quoted image]

Yeah I expected something really nice made of plastic/resin. Even the printed paper is weak-- was the ink running out? Here are the pics since the post stayed anyway:

IMG_20210413_073913 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073913 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073937 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073937 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073943 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_073943 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_074644 (resized).pngIMG_20210413_074644 (resized).pngIMG_20210413_074732 (resized).pngIMG_20210413_074732 (resized).png

Added over 3 years ago:

As above, I wanted to follow up on this. I was given a full refund. In addition, the company sent me lighted speaker hinges for free. The company was very concerned with my complaint and lack of satisfaction, and really went above and beyond. In all fairness, I wanted to get this information out there.

#20 2 years ago

I can't really explain or justify this behavior, but I can say from past experience (my own and that of others) that this company always responds very quickly if you reach them through Facebook Messenger. I have been told that it is a different person that monitors the Facebook communication than the regular email or even phone calls, and for unknown reasons he is much faster to respond. This is a very small company (just 2 guys and an office person or two) and their products always look great at shows I've been to, and I've never had an issue with one of their products that they didn't resolve (but my communication with them has always been through Facebook).

If you don't have Facebook, I can try to get the guy to get in touch with you via some other means? I have no affiliation with the company other than as a satisfied customer...

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from fossmin:

I bought his product from his website. No response from there or from a direct email. I don't use Facebook. Not sure why I need to chase him there.

If you want an actual resolution soon, it sounds like its the way to go. Otherwise I guess you can sit in the wind and wait. Not saying its right, just saying its the best way to actually get moving on it. If they aren't responding to emails (sounds like another person does that), then sending 1 million more isn't going to change things.

#22 2 years ago

Wanted to follow up on my issue. I did get a refund for purchase price but not shipping. Also paid shipping back so, all in, lost about $15 on purchasing this piece of garbage. I can't see how that mod got even moderately good reviews in the ebay feedback. The pics and the statement of seller speak for themselves.

Added over 3 years ago:

I wanted to follow up on this. I was given a full refund. In addition, the company sent me lighted speaker hinges for free. The company was very concerned with my complaint and lack of satisfaction, and really went above and beyond. In all fairness, I wanted to get this information out there.

#23 2 years ago

I bought a lighted speaker panel from this seller. Took forever to ship. Arrived missing parts and wired wrong. Took forever to get a response.

#24 2 years ago

Litedpinballmods should be able to help you

#25 2 years ago

If it looks like shit, smells like shit and tastes like shit... Guess what... This seller has been producing the diarrhoea since day one

2 years later
    #26 5 months ago

Not sure if there is a newer thread (couldn’t find it) but wanted to add a recent data point.

asked for a speaker light kit for my bday almost two months ago. Was shocked when I was told that they charged $69 shipping!!! The gift giver asked if this was a huge box, or coming from overseas, etc. I said no, it’s small and not that far away.

After 7 weeks, it arrives….with a postage stamp of $14 for shipping.

Haven’t even opened it yet so I sure hope it at least works. But my advice is AVOID AVOID AVOID. What an absolute SCAM
    IMG_1366 (resized).jpegIMG_1366 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #27 5 months ago
    Quoted from ezatnova:

Not sure if there is a newer thread (couldn’t find it) but wanted to add a recent data point.
    asked for a speaker light kit for my bday almost two months ago. Was shocked when I was told that they charged $69 shipping!!! The gift giver asked if this was a huge box, or coming from overseas, etc. I said no, it’s small and not that far away.
    After 7 weeks, it arrives….with a postage stamp of $14 for shipping.
    Haven’t even opened it yet so I sure hope it at least works. But my advice is AVOID AVOID AVOID. What an absolute SCAM
    [quoted image]

have you verbally contacted them, they will more likely than not, refund you most of that shipping charge

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lightedpinballmodscom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.