Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by MJW
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D1B44766-349D-40E7-94CA-3018AEB90B38 (resized).png
7FFDC51B-21DD-45DB-9086-3C14913AA0C0 (resized).png
image-249.jpg
image-414.jpg
image-854.jpg
image-122.jpg
image-174.jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I am creating a separate post for this that would like to add the police cars to their game. These can hook up to the GI 6v or to another continuous 12v source. The 12v source is lightly brighter.

The 1/32 car has flashing tail lights, headlights and lightbar.

The 1/64th car has a flashing lightbar.

The cars that I have purchased for sale are black and white.

They are listed under 'Shop by game' under High Speed II. http://mezelmods.com

image-174.jpg

#2 5 years ago

If you need a specific connector other than alligator clips, let me know and I can make a specific harness for a reasonable price.

#3 5 years ago

I started looking at cars like this on ebay for my high speed, most of them run on 12V as far as I know, but many of them charge $70 so your pricing is good. I know you list 1/32 and 1/64th scale, but can you give actual dimensions of each?

#4 5 years ago

Any way you can convert the bulbs to 6.3v so it can be connected anywhere under the pf?

#6 5 years ago

So here's my take on this:

I want this mod:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-3d-printed-road-with-carsworking-lights-prototype

With either cop car installed on it....

I think the perfect place for this mod with minimal modification is that area between donut heaven and the miniature traffic light.

So, here's my question: Can I get the street light/road mod WITH one of these cars installed and working? I don't need the other cars; I want the street mod with only the cop car on it. I will patiently wait as I noted that street light/road mod is a prototype in development, and obviously the cost will be more, but I am willing to wait for that kind of perfection.

Those cars look AWESOME, and I so want one....but with the road mod combined....

#7 5 years ago

I'm going to try and put the 1/64 car on the left side of play field . There is a plastic that has a cop car on parked on a dirt access road. I currently have a non lit matchbox car there now. For the streetlight mod I will use a diablo.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So here's my take on this:
I want this mod:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hs2-3d-printed-road-with-carsworking-lights-prototype
With either cop car installed on it....
I think the perfect place for this mod with minimal modification is that area between donut heaven and the miniature traffic light.
So, here's my question: Can I get the street light/road mod WITH one of these cars installed and working? I don't need the other cars; I want the street mod with only the cop car on it. I will patiently wait as I noted that street light/road mod is a prototype in development, and obviously the cost will be more, but I am willing to wait for that kind of perfection.
Those cars look AWESOME, and I so want one....but with the road mod combined....

I will be finishing this mod with the lighted car or cars, it's on the priority list.

#9 5 years ago

Is the 32 and the 64 scale cars the same model / colour? It is not on the pictures taken, but I believe the 1/32 is too big for me, but the 1/64 isn't as bad ass

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Is the 32 and the 64 scale cars the same model / colour? It is not on the pictures taken, but I believe the 1/32 is too big for me, but the 1/64 isn't as bad ass

The 1/64 and 1/32 are not the same but they are similar. The 1/32 does fit in the left corner nicely, this week for High Speed II I will be making connectors for the Mars lamp and another option to be lit when lock is on.

#11 5 years ago

But they are both black/white, with the most of the car being black? Or are the 1/64 mostly white as shown in the picture?

#12 5 years ago

They will be similar to this black and white car.

image-122.jpg

#13 5 years ago

Alrighty.
The black one looks nice. Though Im considering the 1/32... It got headlights and everything... It just feels big. Decisions decisions...

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Alrighty.
The black one looks nice. Though Im considering the 1/32... It got headlights and everything... It just feels big. Decisions decisions...

I will take a picture of the 1/32 car in my machine today.

#15 5 years ago

This might also look good on Police Force

#16 5 years ago

1/32 lighted police car hooked up to Mars lamp. 1/64 lighted police car hooked up to GI, always on. Fits right over the top of the police car plastic. Perfect.

#17 5 years ago

Any pics of the 1/32nd sized cop car sitting between the mountain and the donut shop ( is there room ) ?

It might work even if the scale is off . . .

. . .not like the traffic light and the donut shop are of similar scale.

My order will be in as soon as your optionals are ready to hook into MARS & lock.

Quoted from Tmezel:

1/32 lighted police car hooked up to Mars lamp. 1/64 lighted police car hooked up to GI, always on. Fits right over the top of the police car plastic. Perfect.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I will be finishing this mod with the lighted car or cars, it's on the priority list.

Keep this thread updated. When it's available, I will definitely buy one.

#19 5 years ago

I will have Kristin to update the site. Here's what I will offer so far.

1/64 lightbar flashes with LOCK light, all the time hooked to GI, flash with MARS lamp or alligator clips

1/32 lightbar flashes, headlights and tail lights flash with LOCK light, all the time hooked to GI, flash with MARS lamp or alligator clips

#20 5 years ago

Let me know how to order I want the 1/64 you showed me flashing all the time hooking to stern coin door 12 volt

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Let me know how to order I want the 1/64 you showed me flashing all the time hooking to stern coin door 12 volt

It should be straight forward to order now. For you, make a comment that it is a special order for the Mustang cop car.

#23 5 years ago

Mine first - where is mine ? Is it done yet

#24 5 years ago

Looks like parking lot at the Donut Heaven...

Quoted from Tmezel:

It begins...

image-854.jpg 174 KB

Quoted from Tmezel:

It begins...

image-854.jpg 174 KB

#25 5 years ago

So clearly, we have the po po available for all you HS2 owners. Yes MN-Flipper, yours is in the queue
These are pretty darn cool if I do say so myself.

#26 5 years ago

Don't tell Tim but I started a sale.... buy a police car and get $10 off Donut Heaven.

#27 5 years ago

NOW D: ?!?!?!? Rats ... already bought Donut Heaven ._.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

NOW D: ?!?!?!? Rats ... already bought Donut Heaven ._.

Ah.... bummer. Keep an eye out... more sales to come!

1 week later
#29 5 years ago

Anyway you can produce the flasher mod for top of the backbox light black rose use to do?

#30 5 years ago

On Mustang

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Sgtmax:

Anyway you can produce the flasher mod for top of the backbox light Black Rose use to do?

I just bought that these. I will figure out how to hook them up and post the results. Probably just a simple splitter into the MARS lamp.

ebay.com link » 1 Pair 12v Car 22 Blue Led Strobe Emergency Warning Lights 2 Flashing Modes

#33 5 years ago

Im going to order one any day.. Just waiting for the bank switch to be settled properly

#34 5 years ago

I'd like a 64th scale for HS with lock when lit connector. Do your instructions indicate where to plug into for this game. Thanks.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd like a 64th scale for HS with lock when lit connector. Do your instructions indicate where to plug into for this game. Thanks.

I have a High Speed 2 so if you could take some pics of how the inserts are lit, I can then come up with a solution.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I have a High Speed 2 so if you could take some pics of how the inserts are lit, I can then come up with a solution.

Sorry but I'm the wrong person to ask for something like that.

#37 5 years ago

What a kool mod, just ordered 2 . . . .

#38 5 years ago

Just got mine installed and looks great.... we need to change the police numbers on the actual car to 504

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Just got mine installed and looks great.... we need to change the police numbers on the actual car to 504

Neat idea, I will see what my decal lady can do.

2 weeks later
#40 5 years ago

you have to hook me up since it was my idea

2 weeks later
#41 5 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

you have to hook me up since it was my idea

Did Tim take care of you? If not, send me an email at support@mezelmods.com

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Neat idea, I will see what my decal lady can do.

Custom decals with 504 have been ordered. Please let me know at support@mezelmods.com if you already have cars and want one- they should be in this week.

#43 5 years ago

Decals are in. For those that have ordered, send a note to support@mezelmods.com and we will ship you a decal. They are vinyl and sweet! All cars ordered from here on out will have these.

image-414.jpg

#44 5 years ago

Had a couple of questions about decals for side of car- the number on the side is VERY small so uncertain if we can print that size. Will let you all know if the decal will come with a small side version or not.

3 weeks later
#45 5 years ago

Dispatch, this is Car 504. Suspect ran a red light, over.

image-249.jpg

#46 5 years ago

Looking forward to getting mine. Thank you for the help!

- Jeremiah

1 month later
#47 5 years ago

Got a big batch of cars in, so these are back in stock.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I started looking at cars like this on ebay for my High Speed, most of them run on 12V as far as I know, but many of them charge $70 so your pricing is good. I know you list 1/32 and 1/64th scale, but can you give actual dimensions of each?

Has anyone installed these in High Speed?
-mof

#49 5 years ago

I bought 1 off e-bay that lights and I want to find away to tie it into my Mustang so when the voice calls for a high speed chase the car starts to light for the call outs. Not sure where to start but when I have time, I will see if I can figure it out.

4 years later
#50 1 year ago

Is this mod still available?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside