(Topic ID: 254326)

Lighted Pinball Mods - Contact Number

By Asylum

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3d topper dudes (resized).JPG
    IMG_9832 (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asylum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Does anyone have a good contact phone number for these guys? I purchased two of their 3D toppers at expo, one for me and a buddy. The SD USB cards are bad out of the box in both. I assume these are standard USB drives shipped from the manufacture they buy them from in China? Without that program I can't add any video. I have PM'd and emailed but haven't heard back yet. Figured they were traveling back from Expo and just haven't checked email in a week?

Or does anyone have the program they can hook me up with it?

Thanks...

[email protected]

IMG_9832 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_9832 (1) (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago

Thanks - anyone have a copy of the program?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from parsonsaj:

If you are in facebook I have had really fast and useful response from them in Facebook Messenger.

Thank you... put I don't do facebook. I just wish they would check email even once a week.

Anyone have the software that comes with these that I can get verses waiting on them to check email???

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from EdHess:

ough just going with the flow when other’s usually ship the next day.

Yea... I'm an easy going guy, but this is starting to piss me off. Part time hobby job or not. Check your f'in email once in 2 weeks isn't asking much.

Bump for any one that might have the program for these 3D toppers...

#8 4 years ago

Saw this picture posted from another pinsider and in the background is the Lighted Pinball Mod dudes... I see a laptop and one of them texting/emailing on their phone. Busted! I know you have them now... so use them!

Sorry... I'm having an Iceman Friday night moment.

3d topper dudes (resized).JPG3d topper dudes (resized).JPG
    #10 4 years ago
    Quoted from EdHess:

So try using fb messenger.

Thanks Ed... unfortunately I don't use FB.

Not trying to be a dick as they are nice guys. I enjoyed bullshitting with them at expo. But when you give customers a support email address you should check it every now and then.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asylum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lighted-pinball-mods-contact-number?tu=asylum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.