Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

66563166-3F11-4C6C-AA7E-6E1BB6EC9073 (resized).png

#1 5 months ago

Anyone else order anything from “Lighted Pinball Mods”?

I placed an Order 2 weeks ago and so far after several attempts at communicating (just to track my order). All I’ve recieved to date was a reply “my girl who does my email will be in on Monday”. And guess what - still no response (guess the email girl didn’t work yesterday?).

This is a small order ($100?) so it’s not a big deal. But I placed other orders the same day and received them - from the UK! This company is from Georgia!

Maybe they’re at a pinball festival selling other products? Maybe they’re a smaller company and just short handed.

All I’ve asked is for tracking and status information. I can go elsewhere. But now they have my money and not responding. So I don’t want to order a 2nd one and then these people finally ship something.

Just very frustrating with zero communicating from the seller.

Big or small - this is not how to treat a customer (someone they took money from when I placed my order).

Just making sure other pinsiders don’t get ripped off as I seemed to have.

#2 5 months ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Anyone else order anything from “Lighted Pinball Mods”?
I placed an Order 2 weeks ago and so far after several attempts at communicating (just to track my order). All I’ve recieved to date was a reply “my girl who does my email will be in on Monday”. And guess what - still no response (guess the email girl didn’t work yesterday?).
This is a small order ($100?) so it’s not a big deal. But I placed other orders the same day and received them - from the UK! This company is from Georgia!
Maybe they’re at a pinball festival selling other products? Maybe they’re a smaller company and just short handed.
All I’ve asked is for tracking and status information. I can go elsewhere. But now they have my money and not responding. So I don’t want to order a 2nd one and then these people finally ship something.
Just very frustrating with zero communicating from the seller.
Big or small - this is not how to treat a customer (someone they took money from when I placed my order).
Just making sure other pinsiders don’t get ripped off as I seemed to have.

I wouldn’t go jumping the gun and assume you’ve been ripped off yet. Somethings up and I don’t know what it is but I’d bet that this will get taken care of.

#3 5 months ago

After 7 attempts this was my only recourse. I’m a business owner so fully understand having issues from time to time on orders. But - the main thing I’ve always stood by is communicating any order issues with my customers. Usually they understand and work with me. But I talk with them, so they can make the decision to wait or order elsewhere. I can’t even get that out of them.

#4 5 months ago

He’s been active here 2 days ago, I’d gather that he’s been busy with the recent pinball show.

Did you contact him via here too?

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/litedpinballmods/contact

#5 5 months ago

I know he's been at TPF the past few days... and those guys go to almost EVERY show it seems. I have ordered from him in the past and had sporadic communication with him when I had installation questions. He has always come through for me, though the process can be somewhat frustrating since they ARE a very small company and probably generate a lot of new business every time they go to a show.

#6 5 months ago

Yep. That’s where I got the message he’s out of town and his “email girl” will be in on Monday. Probably setting up at other shows and my order is small and not worth the time to respond. I understand that (and not being sarcastic it’s a really small order).

I guess I see these “companies” as true company’s with employees and staff and computers to track orders.

Possibly they’re just small company’s with only a couple of family workers. I get that too. But then customer service would be even more important.

I’ll quit. (Sounds like I’m whining now). Just want the product that I paid for. That’s all. Even a message like “we’re sorry for the delay and your order is shipping today.” Or tomorrow. Or next week. Something Anything

#7 5 months ago

most people providing services here are a one man show. i know i am. i know it can be frustrating when there is little or no contact, but buyers are well protected by paypal and credit card. 99% of the time businesses come through. being contacted out of the blue on a rare part wanted ad , is a little different.

#8 5 months ago

Weird Their advertisement for the exact part was right there in that last response.

66563166-3F11-4C6C-AA7E-6E1BB6EC9073 (resized).png
#9 5 months ago

They are good people, you won’t be left stranded. They were at tpf. Keep trying.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
3,159 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Colts Neck , NJ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside