whirlwind-litkitflippers-pinside (resized).jpg
647B4212-B9CA-49CC-A4E6-CD42319ED399 (resized).jpeg
funhouse-lit-kit-flippers-blue (resized).jpg
funhouse-thirdflipper (resized).jpg
funhouse-close (resized).jpg
funhouse-full (resized).jpg
16D22507-7301-4EC8-BB45-E506824939DA (resized).jpeg
11845D14-C908-40E4-9F00-4C539E209755 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 2 years ago

Are these for sale? Can't find them on your site and would like some for my Deadpool.

#34 2 years ago

Excellent, spotted a shirt for my tech mate too.

#50 2 years ago

Trying to check out, but you are limiting to the Contingent United States of North America and i don't live there, like most of the world. so what happens now?

#52 2 years ago

Ace service. Thanks dude.

#55 2 years ago

Looking forward to taking my Deadpool to Pinfest Newcastle this year and hoping that this mod gets here in time to go with it. Should be OK, have a month.

2 weeks later
#86 2 years ago

Should have got a set for my AFMr while i was ordering. Stupid man, now i have to pay stupid tax.

1 week later
#96 2 years ago

Can confirm these kits are easy to install and work just fine on the other side of gravity.

Come see it at Pinfest Newcastle

https://pinfest.com.au/pinfest-2021/

dp17 (resized).jpgdp17 (resized).jpg

dp18 (resized).jpgdp18 (resized).jpg

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

I have trough lighting on my Ghostbusters..wondered how the flippers would look with it..

Deadpool above has trough lighting, sling spots and pinstadiums. You can certainly notice the flippers, at rest and while playing.

They are pretty damn cool while playing actually.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Any install pics on AFM/AFMr? I currently have Titan glow in the dark rings throughout (including flippers), and trying to figure out how these would look and what color I might prefer.
Also, I'm curious about how they connect to power as I may want to put a dimmer inline to control the brightness.

Cranky i didn't order for my AFMrm at the same time. Freight to me is horrendous for such a small package.

I also have the glow in the dark green tint, so would love to see how they look. My AfMrm also has pinstadiums on it.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Any install pics on AFM/AFMr? I currently have Titan glow in the dark rings throughout (including flippers), and trying to figure out how these would look and what color I might prefer.
Also, I'm curious about how they connect to power as I may want to put a dimmer inline to control the brightness.

You can see in the instructions how they connect.

https://arcademade.com/pages/arcade-made-lit-kit-lighted-pinball-flippers-installation-instructions

#111 2 years ago

Let me know when you guys work it out. AFM is one i think will benefit from it. Be cool if you can get the glow in the dark look happening maybe some of that clear/green tint like the protectors.

#113 2 years ago

I think these bats make it better to play. beat my three year old HS by 30% today.

Getting consistent 150-250 million games.

dp19 (resized).jpgdp19 (resized).jpg

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Oh, a fluorescent green bat illuminated with cool white LEDs would be awesome for AFM/AFMr. Something the same color as these posts which I put on my AFMr (originally designed for DE TMNT).
[quoted image]

You are the perfect guy to work with ArcadeAction to make these work mate.

I'm in when it's done.

#117 2 years ago

This will be a good collaboration.

1 month later
#145 2 years ago

Kinda miss my Street fighter.

#157 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Gotcha.
And I agree about ArcadeMade having fantastic customer service!

Not wrong there. he refunded me when i paid extra cause he got hit with express postage to get them to me before Australia's biggest pinball show where i showed them to the aussie pinheads.

dp18 (resized).jpgdp18 (resized).jpg

4 months later
#189 1 year ago

Cannot recommend these kits. the left flipper wiring broke within a couple hundred plays, the right took a little longer, about 500 plays. the right flipper bat itself has now broken and is swing on the shaft.

Complete waste of money (not to mention the international freight) and not robust enough for a pinball environment.

bat1 (resized).jpgbat1 (resized).jpg

bat2 (resized).jpgbat2 (resized).jpg

#191 1 year ago

Yes, took it to a show, the left broke on the first day. I had them in at home here for a few weeks, but honestly, it was only a couple hundred plays. The whole show play count was 240 games over three days. I've done that in a big week here at times.

As you said, 7 months to now when the flipper body itself shattered.

I appreciate the replacements and will update when i get them. Hopefully the new design is more suited to the environment.

Thank you for answering my PM on the subject.

1 month later
#192 1 year ago

Have to say that ArcadeAction backed his product up completely, sending not one but two sets of replacements free of charge. I'll update with the new design info in a month or two after i have them in and played a few games. It'll be good to get DP back.

5 months later
#194 1 year ago

Sorry mate, i didn't use them. They looked like they'd do the same thing to be honest.

I have since put Precision Halographic in there.

dp24 (resized).jpgdp24 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lighted-flipper-kits-by-arcademadecom?tu=punkin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.