01B68955-427F-4BD4-B014-394C26E3FDF6 (resized).jpeg
B6A64842-7C54-4C37-8EA2-5F25062758F3 (resized).jpeg
dp19 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
received_966445797271446 (resized).jpeg
dp18 (resized).jpg

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 27 days ago

Any install pics on AFM/AFMr? I currently have Titan glow in the dark rings throughout (including flippers), and trying to figure out how these would look and what color I might prefer.

Also, I'm curious about how they connect to power as I may want to put a dimmer inline to control the brightness.

#102 27 days ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Saw them at expo..looked cool. I grabbed a card to see about getting some for Guns N roses, zeplin, Mando, maybe a few others too
[quoted image]

What color is the second from the right? Looks like a clear bat with pink lighting? Is there also a pink tinted bat option?

#103 27 days ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

I have trough lighting on my Ghostbusters..wondered how the flippers would look with it..

Deadpool above has trough lighting, sling spots and pinstadiums. You can certainly notice the flippers, at rest and while playing.

They are pretty damn cool while playing actually.

#104 27 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Any install pics on AFM/AFMr? I currently have Titan glow in the dark rings throughout (including flippers), and trying to figure out how these would look and what color I might prefer.
Also, I'm curious about how they connect to power as I may want to put a dimmer inline to control the brightness.

Cranky i didn't order for my AFMrm at the same time. Freight to me is horrendous for such a small package.

I also have the glow in the dark green tint, so would love to see how they look. My AfMrm also has pinstadiums on it.

#105 27 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Uses an LED lamp with a connector built in powersource that is provided, just have to swap out lamps on flipper outlanes. Hidden very nicely when done.

#106 27 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

You can see in the instructions how they connect.

https://arcademade.com/pages/arcade-made-lit-kit-lighted-pinball-flippers-installation-instructions

#107 27 days ago

A few notes on this:

1) I'm really impressed with the design and execution of these illuminated flipper bats - excellent work on the part of ArcadeAction.

2) Those are the same types of connectors as used on the Comet Matrix system of lighting and wiring. This means you could easily insert a plug-and-play Comet Matrix brightness adjuster inline (however, you would need to route the wiring to the below the playfield somehow).

3) You cannot use standard wedge or bayonet LEDs on the CGC pins (AFMr, MBr, MMr, and soon to be CCr). You either have to splice into the wiring or you can use a custom splitter which I happen to make and sell since it is needed for some of the mods I offer (I think you can get them from Mezel also). Again, this will require somehow getting the wiring to the underside of the playfield

Would be challenging, but I think for CGC games the black cable would need to be longer (say 12") so that it could be routed below the playfield.

#108 26 days ago

I have Trough lighting on mine as well. My GB with pink is posted in here for reference.

#109 26 days ago

Thanks for the feedback and comments from all!

I'm also more than happy to accommodate and make custom length wires to allow more games to be compatible as have done with specific games currently. Just message me regarding a potential solution. The ArcadeMade.com website has nearly 30 games posted now, but more games have had kits made for them too that will be added, and of course many games in a particular system will be similar.

#110 26 days ago
Quoted from ArcadeAction:

Thanks for the feedback and comments from all!
I'm also more than happy to accommodate and make custom length wires to allow more games to be compatible as have done with specific games currently. Just message me regarding a potential solution. The ArcadeMade.com website has nearly 30 games posted now, but more games have had kits made for them too that will be added, and of course many games in a particular system will be similar.

When I get some time I will more closely examine the possibilities on my AFMr to see what might be accomplished. As mentioned the challenge is going to be a discrete nearby hole that can be utilized to route the cable (would definitely need to be longer than standard) to the underside of the playfield. Since the cable is rather small and flat, my first inclination is there might be room to share a nearby return lane LED hole.

I would also be curious to see how these look with flipper toppers installed. I make/sell 3D printed toppers for a multitude of titles (always adding more), but I think the outer glow would still look great even with toppers installed (I could even imagine designing toppers that allowed some of the light to come through in various lettering/patterns). Does anyone happen to have any pics they could post with this configuration?

#111 26 days ago

Let me know when you guys work it out. AFM is one i think will benefit from it. Be cool if you can get the glow in the dark look happening maybe some of that clear/green tint like the protectors.

#112 26 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Let me know when you guys work it out. AFM is one i think will benefit from it. Be cool if you can get the glow in the dark look happening maybe some of that clear/green tint like the protectors.

Oh, a fluorescent green bat illuminated with cool white LEDs would be awesome for AFM/AFMr. Something the same color as these posts which I put on my AFMr (originally designed for DE TMNT).

#113 25 days ago

I think these bats make it better to play. beat my three year old HS by 30% today.

Getting consistent 150-250 million games.

dp19 (resized).jpg

#114 25 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Oh, a fluorescent green bat illuminated with cool white LEDs would be awesome for AFM/AFMr. Something the same color as these posts which I put on my AFMr (originally designed for DE TMNT).
[quoted image]

You are the perfect guy to work with ArcadeAction to make these work mate.

I'm in when it's done.

#115 25 days ago

A few questions:

- What are the current bat color options (not the lighting, but the plastic bats)?
- Can/will the options be expanded or are you limited to supplier options?
- Do you have a UV LED option?
- Can a different color combination be ordered than the one presented for a given pin (eg teal or purple instead of white for WCS)?

#116 25 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

A few questions:
- What are the current bat color options (not the lighting, but the plastic bats)?
- Can/will the options be expanded or are you limited to supplier options?
- Do you have a UV LED option?
- Can a different color combination be ordered than the one presented for a given pin (eg teal or purple instead of white for WCS)?

Hi, I'll send you a message regarding toppers etc today. Yes, I'm currently working with UV light options in an install, can expand some options and offer different color options than those presented for a given pin also. Thanks

#117 25 days ago

This will be a good collaboration.

#118 25 days ago

Can you post a picture of them lighted and not lighted. In all of the colors. It would make is easier for me to decide what color I would like to order. Thank you

#119 25 days ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Can you post a picture of them lighted and not lighted. In all of the colors. It would make is easier for me to decide what color I would like to order. Thank you

Yes, planning on doing similar to that, it's a good idea, and there also are plans for additional colors and options too.

#120 25 days ago

FREE Giveaway: This weekend there was a FREE giveaway at the Chicago Pinball Expo for a set of Lit Kit Flippers. I have attempted to contact the winner, and am just waiting for confirmation.

#121 25 days ago
Quoted from ArcadeAction:

Hi, I'll send you a message regarding toppers etc today. Yes, I'm currently working with UV light options in an install, can expand some options and offer different color options than those presented for a given pin also. Thanks

Cool, thanks.

#122 24 days ago

Another Revenge from Mars installation

B6A64842-7C54-4C37-8EA2-5F25062758F3 (resized).jpeg
#123 22 days ago

Latest kits include:

Star Trek Stern
Spiderman
Simpsons Pinball Party
High Speed
Terminator
Tron
TMNT Stern

#124 21 days ago

We’ve been chatting, and there is going to be a challenge with the CGC pins. There still might be a solution, but going to have to think through things.

#125 17 days ago

I finally got my flippers installed

01B68955-427F-4BD4-B014-394C26E3FDF6 (resized).jpeg
#126 16 days ago

TMNT with a pink mutagen Lit Kit install:

Stern---TMNT-3 (resized).jpgStern---TMNT-2 (resized).jpg
#127 15 days ago

Ghostbusters Pro with Pink/Purple

20211113_151526 (resized).jpg20211113_151546 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#128 4 days ago

Black Friday Special for Lit Kit Flippers going on now through Friday. See this post for all the options:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-sale-lit-kit-flippers-lighted-pinball-flippers

#129 4 days ago

Lit Kit Flippers on Lord of the Rings pinball

2ECFDB64-41D7-4BAF-8636-22E930594C8C (resized).jpeg91D0805F-9D39-4A2C-A887-A7E7A95DABE2 (resized).jpegC73AFE83-1B40-4B39-A17C-2D6C598103F4 (resized).jpegD4641651-4823-408D-83E2-7933373267CF (resized).jpeg
#130 3 days ago

Can you get clear carrot sized flippers for GB?

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside