20230321_004321 (resized).jpg
20230322_023803.jpg
20230322_023359.jpg
20230321_004600 (resized).jpg
1989_Night_Moves_Instruction_.png
Untitled-1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sparky672.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago

What do the schematics show?

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Matthew2015:

i still think they should be brighter so i will look more into those connections.

Did you ever verify voltage at a socket? And by verify, I mean reading voltage across the two wires AT the connections on the actual lamp socket. As opposed to one lead on a machine common point, use both DMM leads at the two connectors on a lamp socket.

1 week later
#28 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

It would not surprise me if the OP finds that the heat shrink was used in lieu of solder.

Quoted from Matthew2015:

it looks like the solder attaching the wire had broke off the connector so the only thing that was keeping the wire in there was the shrink wrap.

Like ChrisHibler said.

Glad you got it.

I would not rely on a spade here. Over time, as it heat cycles and vibrates, it could become loose and generate more heat, which will make it more loose, etc. Properly soldering it would be the best way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sparky672.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/light-works-in-test-mode-but-not-in-game-1?tu=sparky672 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.