Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Toggle target left.jpg
Toggle target right.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
shapeimage_3.png
Illuminated breasts.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Was stripping a Faeton playfield the other day and noticed that the main playfield chicks boobs light up... I had to take a photo to present the effect to the pinball community of course...

Illuminated breasts.jpgIlluminated breasts.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Highbeams?

#3 9 years ago

All boobs should light up!

#4 9 years ago

never saw that pin before, thanks for sharing. how about a shot of the whole playfield?

#5 9 years ago

My Elvira lights up too!

shapeimage_3.pngshapeimage_3.png

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

All boobs should light up!

Chicks are going to be so confused when we say we don't want fake boobs, but still want them to light up.

#7 9 years ago

That is a great looking game!

Very detailed pics here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62498250@N02/7965117402/in/photostream/lightbox/

#8 9 years ago

YES, EATPM was one of my favorite "lit up boob" backglasses! The Deadheads thought so too.

DSC_0031.jpgDSC_0031.jpg

#9 9 years ago

So many things went through my mind when I saw the thread title. I wasn't expecting an actual detection of boobs lighting up on a pinball playfield ...

#10 9 years ago

Glass cutters.

Also, I love Luci.

#11 9 years ago

I'd put some ultra bright led bulbs in there to highlight

#12 9 years ago

Gotta go with the boobs on my Earthshaker.....one bulb per boob. Blinkers of course !!

#13 9 years ago

That is a stunning example!! I now want the entire game!!! My playfield was really really bad... it had literally been left out in the rain for ages and was rotten! It was a gift from a guy I bought a couple of games from... One thing I was totally confused by was the switch under the right hand post on the upper rollovers, it was baffling the hell out of me... I now see it's the spinner switch!! (the spinner was missing from the playfield I got!) so thanks for solving this mystery!! Another interesting switch on this game is the toggling central stand-ups... you hit the exposed target and it toggles the pair so that the other becomes in view and ready to hit... never seen that before... will post some pics of this when I took it out of the playfield!

#14 9 years ago

Looks like a very cool game, I imagine even with the crazy collectors I know that I won't stumble across one in CA any time soon. I do have a friend who loves to import foreign games though, so you never know.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I do have a friend who loves to import foreign games though, so you never know.

Feel free to put him in touch with me... I have way too many of 'em!!

#16 9 years ago

I took a couple of pics of that central toggling stand-up after I took it off the playfield, never seen one of these before! Interesting idea!

Toggle target right.jpgToggle target right.jpg Toggle target left.jpgToggle target left.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/light-up-boobs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.