• Latest reply 8 months ago by cmarrero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16162542743426972418316894135283 (resized).jpg

#1 8 months ago

I have a bally truck stop and there are 2 light that seem to be going on and off together when they should not be. Maybe someone can give me an idea of what I should be looking at. It the Y and the red diamond to the right on the pic.

Thanks

16162542743426972418316894135283 (resized).jpg
#2 8 months ago

Welcome to Pinside!
From the Pinwiki, it seems likely the SCR for one or both of those lamps is shorted. https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bally_6803#Lamp_Problems

How are you with reading schematics? You'll want to check the schematic for those lamps, then test the SCRs in question.

If the table has a lamp test, run through that and determine what exactly is malfunctioning (both on every time, one comes on when the other should, etc.)

#3 8 months ago

Thanks for the info it been like 15 years since working with schematics but I can figure that out.

I have all the manuals so I should be able to find it.

Thanks again

#4 8 months ago

Ok I now know I forgot a lot about reading schematics lol does anyone know which scr it may be I know where thy are on The board just cannot figure out which one. If someone can assist that would be great.

Thanks

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside