Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

All at once, it seems, the following lights do not light: 1) Half the GI lights on the backbox, 2) All of column 2, and 3) All of row 2. Is this just bad luck, or something deeper? I have not had a chance to troubleshoot anything except the GI lights, except that it's not the fuses or anything in the wiring past the power board.

#2 4 months ago

Try reseating the ribbon cable between MPU and driver.

#3 4 months ago

This will sound crazy, but check it out ... I had a funhouse that was missing the plastic coating on the lockdown bar lever. When the coin door was closed, it shorted to the bulb behind the coin slot. Mine blew a fuse. Had to wrap the lever in electrical tape and solved the problem

#4 4 months ago

zacaj, you just saved me a TON of work, because I never would have thought of that. It did solve the problem. THANKS!

#5 4 months ago
Quoted from gpmike:

zacaj, you just saved me a TON of work, because I never would have thought of that. It did solve the problem. THANKS!

I only knew that because three hours before you posted, I went to play my Funhouse and noticed about 15 lights were out, plus one string of GI in the backbox, and then I spent half an hour wiggling connectors before finding that ribbon cable.

I replaced mine with a new one. If it has problems once it'll probably have them again, and cables are cheap

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 3.70
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Boards
PinSound
$ 22.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside