Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Patofnaud
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01016.JPG
    JM Clear.jpg
    JM Transluscent.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PlayPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have been unable to find any light blue translucent flipper buttons anywhere. I have seen pics of them on games though. Anybody know where to find them? Only ones I could find are very dark blue and I could barely tell they were lit after installing LED lighting kit(and it is the high output blue kit too).

#5 10 years ago

Here is where I bought the kits: http://nicemite.com/index.htm He shows a pic of light blue and dark blue translucent flipper buttons here: http://nicemite.com/LightmiteLB/images/samples.jpg Unfortunately he only sells the lighting kits, not the buttons. He shows 2 places to buy the buttons but neither has the light blue ones. I contacted him directly and he did not know where to get the light blue bottons. The kits I bought were more expensive and meant to light the dark colored blue buttons (which I bought at PinballLife) seperately. They are so dim though that I removed the kit for now and installed the orig. unlit buttons.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

Did you try Cointaker?

I see he sells kits but dont see buttons separate. I will email and ask if he has light blue available, thanks.

Quoted from tamoore:

Translucent blue flipper buttons let almost zero light through. Clear ones lit with blue LED's is the way to go.
    I can show you before and after pics, if you'd like...

Yes Please! Love to see pics of that, I am considering that even though I would like blue buttons. I know they exist but beginning to doubt they can be found anywhere.

#8 10 years ago

You beat me to the post! That looks very good, I like the clear blue when lit. Thanks for posting pics tamoore.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

The machine I back light, I use translucent buttons. For example:

DSC01016.JPG 225 KB

That is one minty demo man, beautifull!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PlayPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/light-blue-lighted-flipper-buttons?tu=PlayPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.