(Topic ID: 162930)

Lift Ramp Post part #? Atlantis (probably also Pinbot, Whirwind, BSD)

By Collin

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hey guys, trying to find the appropriate post for the lift ramp on my Atlantis. It's the one that slides in the bracket on the underside of the actual ramp to raise and lower it. Does anybody know the part number for this piece? I believe it's not shown as part of the lift ramp mechanism in the Atlantis manual, same deal for the up-down Coffin ramp assembly on BSD

#3 7 years ago

Page 2-26 in the BSD manual, item 5. Is that what you're looking for?

#4 7 years ago

It's an 02-4305 crank pin. If you can't find that one look for an 02-4268 which is probably usable (no guarantees, though).

(The Yellow parts catalog shows the breakdown of the ramp lifting assembly and does include the crank pin.)

#5 7 years ago

Thanks! That definitely helps. I didn't know that the correct term is "crank pin" which should be all I need to find a usable one. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lift-ramp-post-part-atlantis-probably-also-pinbot-whirwind-bsd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.