Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pbpins
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B58072AC-CFEF-4AF4-93C5-2912334CBE6C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 5 years ago

I was planning on going to look at the rescue 911 and lethal weapon. After seeing the pictures though, I am not sure I want to make the one hour drive there. Looks like the rescue 911 is missing the helicoptor, backglass and who knows what else. I would imagine the helicopter is hard to find. Also maybe missing board sets. Not sure it is worth the trip.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from WIZ:

Who or what type of person would have done this to so many machines? Almost as bad as looking at pinball graveyard pics..............

I have a feeling these are left over parts machines that were bought to fix up another game, stripped of what was needed and then put up for auction. I got an email from a local amusement dealer letting me know about the upcoming auction. Makes you wonder why a local amusement company would be sending out emails about an upcoming auction unless they have merchandise there to unload

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Local word I'm now hearing on the street is that this is from M&P Amusements warehouse clean out.

thats the local amusement company I was referring to that sent me an email letting me know about the auction.

#37 5 years ago

If anyone is there can you tell me the current condition of the Rescue 911, last action hero and the Lethal Weapon? I would appreciate it greatly.

#41 5 years ago

I wasn't there but I saw the Addams pinball sold for 6500 plus auction fees and tax ouch. Only good deal I saw from watching online was two cruisen exoticas sold for $100 each

#42 5 years ago

You used to be able to go to auctions to get a good deal, guess not so much so anymore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lifetime-pinball-amp-video-game-collection-auction-in-central-pa-09-08?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.