Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pbpins
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B58072AC-CFEF-4AF4-93C5-2912334CBE6C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SeymorGoldfarbJr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

I see the $850 Williams Star Trek has made it's way to CL.
    pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Love it $1500 god damn flippers -.-

Yep. That's mine. What a God damn flipper I am.

First, let's get it right. It was $991 after buyers premium and taxes. Second, my time, gas, tolls, trailer rental, hotel and food weren't free. Nor was the widebody glass, legs and the brand new backglass I had cut for it. All said and done, I'm hardly making any money on it, IF I sold for my asking price. Last time I checked, most people negotiate off of asking price. A lot of the stuff at the auction was a gamble and I actually put my money on the line to take the risk. There is no way to know what exactly you were getting. I don't have the time to put into this to make it right, but for someone that does, they will come out fine in the end.

F***ing flippers.

If you want to cry about what I'm asking, you could have gone to the auction yourselves. In the end I'll have resurrected multiple games from major projects to fully working games and passed on some as nice projects for others to drive to completion.

EDIT: HOW ABOUT TOTAL TRANSPARENCY. Delivery fees: $200, Trailer: $63, Gas: $297, Tolls: $114, Hotel: $105, Food: ~$100, GRAND TOTAL: $897

I'll say it again, F***ing flippers! I just love comments from the cheap seats.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Second, you’ve been on Pinside for six years, and obviously know how to fix games but you still listed the board set as untested. That doesn’t even make sense to me. Whether you are a good guy or not, I find it hard to believe you didn’t try to juice the game on or at least give it a good once over. Don’t have a meter?

When a game doesn’t have a transformer, it’s rather hard to just juice it on.

As I stated in my ad “major project or parts machine”. This isn’t a game you can just power on and give a full assessment. I’ve actually been talking most people out of buying this game as they don’t always understand the full scope of work it needs.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SeymorGoldfarbJr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lifetime-pinball-amp-video-game-collection-auction-in-central-pa-09-08?tu=SeymorGoldfarbJr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.