You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9288 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9291 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9290 (resized).jpeg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 months ago

LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canisters -VENOM MODs by CRCades

The LIFE Foundation was responsible for spawning Agony, Phage, Riot and Lasher that are featured in pinball ball lock mechs for BALLS 1-2-3. Symbiotes without their hosts were held in containment canisters similar to the ones in the PETG plastic pieces in front of the metal ball locks.

The LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canister MOD by CRCades adds total protection to the ball lock mechanisms exposed IR sensor boards and adds a few new elements to the game!

Features:
LIFE FOUNDATION name and logo is emblazed on the sides of the ball lock mechanisms with an ominous green glow to light up the playfield.
Venom OOZE Canister - modeled after the game artwork and designed to match the apron/ball launch specifically with a cobalt blue canister top and bottom, lighted control panel, lighted top red plate and a lighted blue bottom latch. The canister itself is made of a solid cast acrylic with the Symbiote Venom locked inside!
Reproduction PETG plastics were made for these to feature Agony, Phage, Riot, Lasher and the playfield multipliers on the sides of the ball lock as they were originally intended.

Integrated RED Ball Lock Indicator bars progressively light up the side of the LIFE FOUNDATION to display the ball lock status in a big way! The LIGHT SHOW from this mod is INTENSE and fits perfectly in the color scheme of the game!

The LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canister MOD adds visual aesthetics that match the playfields vibrant colors and insane intensity! THIS is what the game SHOULD have had to show off the ball lock MECHS! This will be a perfect addition to your game and fits all the Pro, Prem and LE models.

LIFE FOUNDATION VIDEO:

Installation Video:

STORE LINK: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10167-life-foundation-venom-ooze-canisters-venom-mods-by-crcades

IMG_9288 (resized).jpegIMG_9288 (resized).jpegIMG_9290 (resized).jpegIMG_9290 (resized).jpegIMG_9289 (resized).jpegIMG_9289 (resized).jpegIMG_9291 (resized).jpegIMG_9291 (resized).jpeg

GIVE AWAY - DETAILS AND RULES FOR ENTERING

FREE GIVE AWAY!
Enter to win a LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canisters Set - FREE
It's simple to enter, just let me know in the comments below that you want in on the drawing, follow me on Pinside and you’re in! (sorry, US Pinsiders only! shipping is insane) absolutely no new signups and no multiple entries.
Drawing will be held 2/16/2024 at 10PM ESTand the winner posted HERE online and contacted immediately for shipping details. IF you happen to have also ordered and you win I will refund the order of course.
good luck!

DRAWING LIST (don't forget to Follow us on Pinside to be eligible!)

1. Kkoss24
2. Yipykya
3. willbr3
4. Djsandoz
5. PBSaltyKracker
6. hodgesm0
7. eharan
8. DVDA
9. Nicoli125
10. bestbrad
11. XatchieS
12. Iku_16
13. RebelGuitars
14. MANTO1975
15. CitizenDrain
16. marioparty34
17. Midgard
18. marspinball
19. pb456
20. luckymoey
21. Dalinar
22. judremy
23. OGpinballdeals
24. rockrand
25. Gd2103
26. Rexdeanrds
27. dsmoke1986
28. durgee7
29. senseless
30. jdoz2
31. Tuna_Delight
32. RMHighScore
33. BubbaPin
34. DCrosby
35. Minik
36. Collin
37. Kkoss24
38. Manderko1
39. Aquapin
40. cdenbeste
41. kyinwa
42. GeorgeClements88
43. Ghostcri
44. Duster72
45. Geezerp
46. dapperdan24
47. rai
48. kse001

#2 6 months ago

Wow! Great job Chris!! Looks incredible.

#3 6 months ago

You’re hitting your groove my man!

#4 6 months ago

This is extraordinary! Next level work. Please add me to the drawing.

#5 6 months ago

These mods are a must have. Please add me to the drawing

#6 6 months ago

Add me to the drawing!!!

#7 6 months ago

I’ve got colored plastic protectors on V already…but I would rip them off with a butter knife to score these canister mods!!!

Sign me up!

Quoted from CRCades:

The LIFE Foundation was responsible for spawning Agony, Phage, Riot and Lasher that are featured in pinball ball lock mechs for BALLS 1-2-3. Symbiotes without their hosts were held in containment canisters similar to the ones in the PETG plastic pieces in front of the metal ball locks.
The LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canister MOD by CRCades adds total protection to the ball lock mechanisms exposed IR sensor boards and adds a few new elements to the game!
Features:
LIFE FOUNDATION name and logo is emblazed on the sides of the ball lock mechanisms with an ominous green glow to light up the playfield.
Venom OOZE Canister - modeled after the game artwork and designed to match the apron/ball launch specifically with a cobalt blue canister top and bottom, lighted control panel, lighted top red plate and a lighted blue bottom latch. The canister itself is made of a solid cast acrylic with the Symbiote Venom locked inside!
Reproduction PETG plastics were made for these to feature Agony, Phage, Riot, Lasher and the playfield multipliers on the sides of the ball lock as they were originally intended.
Integrated RED Ball Lock Indicator bars progressively light up the side of the LIFE FOUNDATION to display the ball lock status in a big way! The LIGHT SHOW from this mod is INTENSE and fits perfectly in the color scheme of the game!
The LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canister MOD adds visual aesthetics that match the playfields vibrant colors and insane intensity! THIS is what the game SHOULD have had to show off the ball lock MECHS! This will be a perfect addition to your game and fits all the Pro, Prem and LE models.
LIFE FOUNDATION VIDEO:
Installation Video: COMING SOON!
STORE LINK: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10167-life-foundation-venom-ooze-canisters-venom-mods-by-crcades
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
FREE GIVE AWAY!
It's simple to enter, just let me know in the comments below that you want in on the drawing, follow me on Pinside and you’re in! (sorry, US Pinsiders only! shipping is insane) absolutely no new signups and no multiple entries.
Drawing will be held 2/16/2024 at 10PM ESTand the winner posted HERE online and contacted immediately for shipping details. IF you happen to have also ordered and you win I will refund the order of course.
good luck!

#8 6 months ago

I want in on the drawing!

#9 6 months ago

Looks awesome, please add me to the drawing for a Pro

#10 6 months ago

the best mod you’ve done so far. please add me to the drawing

#11 6 months ago

Bump

#12 6 months ago

Please add me to the drawing! Looks great!

#13 6 months ago

Please add me to the drawing. Thanks!

#14 6 months ago

Please add for drawing (LE) Thanks!

#15 6 months ago

These Venom mods look great! Please add me.

#16 6 months ago

Add me please and thank you.

#17 6 months ago

Please add me to the drawing, US postal address...

#18 6 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

FREE GIVE AWAY!

The goop looks exactly like goop! Please enter me in the contest! Good luck everyone!

#19 6 months ago

Pls add me. Thx!

#20 6 months ago

Please add me!!

#21 6 months ago

Looks good! Please add me to the drawing!

Thanks

#22 6 months ago
Quoted from PBSaltyKracker:

I’ve got colored plastic protectors on V already…but I would rip them off with a butter knife to score these canister mods!!!
Sign me up!

man I hope you don't need to use a butter knife! BUT... if that means you get these mounted then so be it!

#23 6 months ago

This looks cool, add me to this as well please!

#24 6 months ago

Please add me to list. Great marketing idea.

#25 6 months ago

Please add me to the list. Great stuff!

#26 6 months ago

This one oozes with creativity. Please add me to the the drawing.

#27 6 months ago

Very cool, please add me to the list

#28 6 months ago

Please me to!

#29 6 months ago
Quoted from judremy:

This one oozes with creativity. Please add me to the the drawing.

oozing with creativity.... good call!!!

#30 6 months ago

Thanks for all the interest in all the Venom mods! I have been crazy busy with filling orders so I will very likely start a waitlist for ordering this mod for anyone interested. just PM me and I will get a preorder list going and ship as quickly as possible!

#31 6 months ago

Thank you so much for your support and interest in this mod!! My max build capacity is a dozen a week and I'm already right around a month wait for orders that have been placed.

PRE-ORDERS has now been opened up for this and you can Pre-Order in our store with your 10% deposit and I will invoice you through Pinside once your order is getting close to being shipping so that you can complete the order.

Again, Thank you for your support!

Good Luck in the DRAWING!

#32 5 months ago

Add me to the drawing and the list,

Thanks

#33 5 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Features:
LIFE FOUNDATION VIDEO:
Installation Video: COMING SOON!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
FREE GIVE AWAY!
good luck!
1. @kkoss24
2. @yipykya
3. @willbr3
4. @djsandoz
5. @pbsaltykracker
6. @hodgesm0
7. @eharan
8. @dvda
9. @nicoli125
10. @bestbrad
11. @xatchies
12. @iku_16
13. @rebelguitars
14. @manto1975
15. @citizendrain
16. @marioparty34
17. @midgard
18. @marspinball
19. @pb456
20. @luckymoey
21. @dalinar
22. @judremy
23. @ogpinballdeals
24. rockrand

Add me to the drawing!
This is my favorite of the mods you've shown so far!

#34 5 months ago

These look sick!!…Please add me to the drawing

#35 5 months ago

So cool! Please add me to this list!

#36 5 months ago

Please add me to the drawing . That mod looks badass!

#37 5 months ago

Thanks for doing the giveaway! Id love to be added to the drawing.

#38 5 months ago

These look fabulous! Please enter me in the drawing.

Thanks!

#39 5 months ago

That looks great! Add me to the list!!

#40 5 months ago

They look sick. Please add me to the drawing.

#41 5 months ago

I like how the lights tell you how many balls you have in them, very nice! Please add me.

1 week later
#42 5 months ago

Ok folks! this is the last week for getting on the giveaway list! There will be no after Giveaway Discounts like I've offered in the past. PRE-ORDER fulfillment is holding at around 6 weeks on the venom mod series line-up, AND this is the last few days of PRE-ORDER discounted pricing! The price for the LIFE FOUNDATION Venom OOZE Canisters set will go up to $899 in just a few days, so if you plan on ordering... don't wait!

#43 5 months ago

Sign me up…and thanks. My premium arrives this week.

#44 5 months ago

Please add me to the drawing. Thanks!

#45 5 months ago

Man these look so good.

#46 5 months ago

Please add me to the drawing

#47 5 months ago

FINAL DAY TO ENTER! Drawing is tomorrow night so be sure to sign up and follow us on Pinside! Good Luck! These are all in PRE-ORDER status and holding at around 6 weeks in production before they can be shipped out so get them while they are available! HINT.... these will be a VERY SHORT with the time they take to make and other projects in my shop.

#48 5 months ago

Please add me to the draw. I have a US mailing address.

#49 5 months ago

Please add me to the drawing, thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vacaville, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.