Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by flynnibus
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    AA7974A9-D7C4-4ACC-8D5F-8052C50D1C68.gif
    lies (resized).jpg
    20200422_231951 (resized).jpg
    0C62EACE-372E-4C1C-9959-5020DF9C3E54 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    MEME2020-04-22-08-06-52 (resized).jpg
    freebie (resized).jpg
    good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-diylol-com-59987583 (resized).png
    4DB6127D-4887-4D4E-BD4B-839C3C83CFEF (resized).png
    0820D345-64AA-4DA0-ADAE-FC917ADDF492 (resized).jpeg
    A7FA6D61-256D-4327-85DD-E0E187F13898 (resized).jpeg
    There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago

I can't believe the podcaster has the nerve to bitch about the cost of his show and free gifts. If it's that much trouble, don't fucking do it! There other delivery services than USPS too. UPS & FedEx are still running.

#52 4 years ago

You can schedule pick-ups on the USPS site.

If you're on the normal daily mail delivery route, it shouldn't cost anything extra.

I've done it a few times so far in the past month or so when I've had pre-paid boxes to go out.

#53 4 years ago

I never understood why a person would make a thread before actually reaching out to someone in cases like this.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

I never understood why someone would make a thread before actually reaching out to someone in cases like this.

Helps people with normally low blood pressure bring it back up to a more reasonable level.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

You can schedule pick-ups on the USPS site.
    If you're on the normal daily mail delivery route, it shouldn't cost anything extra.
    I've done it a few times so far in the past month or so when I've had pre-paid boxes to go out.

Definitely an option, and free! I used to get tons of home orders from regular ebayers, and businesses in general schedule pickups.

USPS is definitely open, albeit shorthanded. We're getting pretty solid parcel counts for sure.

Worst way to handle this situation by OP, even if direct contact was ignored. Worst way for Franchi as well to handle things, by blowing up, tyrading, and what have you. Be the bigger man, and have some grace fer cryin' out loud. You feel someone is being a jackass, outjackassin' them isn't exactly the most enlightened path to take.

#56 4 years ago

This thread is clearly a result of the Covid-19 thread being closed.

Now pinsiders have to make new ones to insult each other and vent their frustrations in life.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Now pinsiders have to make new ones to insult each other and vent their frustrations in life.

Fuck that, I am getting drunk.

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Fuck that, I am getting drunk.

I just got back from Walgreens, so that is certainly a given.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

outjackassin'

Outjackass' should be officially added to Merriam Webster's dictionary.

#60 4 years ago

I Probably should have been more patient. Got Drunk last night and posted this Drama. My Drinking isn’t a excuse but it is the reason. I wonder what is the percentage of people that listen to Pinball Podcast anyway here. Most Podcasters hate Pinside For all this garbage, I guess I’m A Pinside Baby too...Burp ,where’s my Fob!....bet SAPS gets a lot of Downloads on their next Cast.
    Note: This was way before the CoronaVirus was taken seriously.

#61 4 years ago

Doesnt Franchi have some unnamed health issues that he mentioned a few months back? I wouldn't be risking exposure either if I had elevated risk.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

My Drinking isn’t a excuse but it is the reason.

Well speak for yourself, drinking is my excuse for all types of shit.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I Probably should have been more patient. Got Drunk last night and posted this Drama. My Drinking isn’t a excuse but it is the reason. I wonder what is the percentage of people that listen to Pinball Podcast anyway here. Most Podcasters hate Pinside For all this garbage, I guess I’m A Pinside Baby too...Burp ,where’s my Fob....bet SAPS gets a lot of Downloads on their next Cast.

A penitent man.....doesn't get his head lopped off searching for the grail. This is good..!

No worries, you were drunk, got a lil' stupid, and have acknowledged such stupidity. Now Franchi on the other hand.....was most likely sober when he wrote his rants.

And waitasec! Calling @Who-Dey.
    MEME2020-04-22-08-06-52 (resized).jpgMEME2020-04-22-08-06-52 (resized).jpg

#64 4 years ago

I wanted to find want the prize was, still not closer to finding out, but found this review from a month ago.

freebie (resized).jpgfreebie (resized).jpg
    #65 4 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Gotcha. Hadn't seen anything about postal restrictions so was curious. Dude should edit his Facebook rant to mention the stay at home order specifically.This raffle was way before this CoronaVirus lock down. Shouldn’t have posted it anyways..may drain in.

#66 4 years ago

Well, this may have legs after all. We can hope.
    Back to bingeing "BILLIE on the STREETS!"
    Great show.

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

I wanted to find want the prize was, still not closer to finding out

One can only dream.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
    #68 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

Most Podcasters hate Pinside For all this garbage,

You telling the truth Clark?

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

Most Podcasters hate Pinside For all this garbage,

Oh no!
    Whatever shall we do?

#70 4 years ago

I won a prize, took 6 months! The box had FRA-GI-LE writing on it! It must be Italian and come from Italy

#71 4 years ago

Lets see if I get kicked out of this one.
    "Fuck China"

#72 4 years ago

Storm in a teacup

#73 4 years ago

Wtf is this thread Jesus Christ <the end>

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballOsp:

Wtf is this thread Jesus Christ <the end>

its called fake news, cant fix stipid, and I am drunk.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

its called fake news, cant fix stipid, and I am drunk.

Cheers! I'll drink to that. Especially since we don't have to work the VFW show this weekend!

#76 4 years ago
    0C62EACE-372E-4C1C-9959-5020DF9C3E54 (resized).jpeg0C62EACE-372E-4C1C-9959-5020DF9C3E54 (resized).jpeg
    #77 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Cheers! I'll drink to that. Especially since we don't have to work the VFW show this weekend!

It would be cold, but we always have fun. Half the fun is pissing off Clay.

#78 4 years ago

Beer night. One of the few restaurants that's selling beer right now....

20200422_231951 (resized).jpg20200422_231951 (resized).jpg
    #79 4 years ago
    lies (resized).jpglies (resized).jpg
    #80 4 years ago

Alright you talked me into it...now where's my beer

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Alright you talked me into it...now where's my beer

I'll bring some to the VFW show this weekend....

#82 4 years ago

Fuck, we all got screwed on our Jr. High magazine subscription drive, but we never killed anybody over it. Although that was in the air at the time.

#83 4 years ago
    AA7974A9-D7C4-4ACC-8D5F-8052C50D1C68.gifAA7974A9-D7C4-4ACC-8D5F-8052C50D1C68.gif
    #84 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Fuck, we all got screwed on our Jr. High magazine subscription drive, but we never killed anybody over it. Although that was in the air at the time.

Would've been a whole different ballgame if you'd had the internet.

#85 3 years ago

Just chiming in to say I got my prize from the show

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #86 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Would've been a whole different ballgame if you'd had the internet.

Back then you could publicly shame crooked organizations or scam artists by writing to the "Contact 10" or similar columns that were always on the front page of major newspapers.

#87 3 years ago

My post offices have parcel chutes in the lobby outside of the customer service area... out in the area where the mailboxes are. I doubt that is closed... as it's people's mailboxes and open even when the customer service area is closed.

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lies/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.