Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by flynnibus
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    AA7974A9-D7C4-4ACC-8D5F-8052C50D1C68.gif
    lies (resized).jpg
    20200422_231951 (resized).jpg
    0C62EACE-372E-4C1C-9959-5020DF9C3E54 (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    MEME2020-04-22-08-06-52 (resized).jpg
    freebie (resized).jpg
    good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-diylol-com-59987583 (resized).png
    4DB6127D-4887-4D4E-BD4B-839C3C83CFEF (resized).png
    0820D345-64AA-4DA0-ADAE-FC917ADDF492 (resized).jpeg
    A7FA6D61-256D-4327-85DD-E0E187F13898 (resized).jpeg
    There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

The Super Awesome Pinball Show Podcast never sent me my prize that I won from the very first time.. I won the Munsters giveaway episode 4 ,I believe, still haven’t received nothing...

#2 4 years ago

maybe it got lost... Or Kaneda could do an episode on it... pinball news is a bit sparse.

#3 4 years ago

How much was the raffle? $40 bucks?

Congrats on the win.

Tim

#4 4 years ago

Munsters huh? Everyone that didn't receive a prize should consider themselves a winner in this case.

#5 4 years ago

Tragic. If we can’t trust pinball podcasts any more, who CAN we trust?!

#6 4 years ago

Damn Lies, and Statistics!

#7 4 years ago

Considering all that’s going on in the world this seems like a very minor problem. I’m sure you will get your prize once Michigan is a little less restricted.

A7FA6D61-256D-4327-85DD-E0E187F13898 (resized).jpegA7FA6D61-256D-4327-85DD-E0E187F13898 (resized).jpeg
    #8 4 years ago
    0820D345-64AA-4DA0-ADAE-FC917ADDF492 (resized).jpeg0820D345-64AA-4DA0-ADAE-FC917ADDF492 (resized).jpeg
    #9 4 years ago

Doesn’t seem “super awesome” to me to be crushing the spirit of pinball podcast listeners during these trying times.

This guy deserves his Munsters key fob. AMERICA deserved its munsters key fob!!!

Lies. LIES!!!

#10 4 years ago

How much effort does it take to mail someone their prize? Last I checked all delivery services are running.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from thundergod76:

How much effort does it take to mail someone their prize? Last I checked all delivery services are running.

Ive been shipping every week.....uninterrupted during this crisis. I wear gloves and mask and go to post once a week.

#12 4 years ago

more like the stupid horrific dream crushing show. i'm going to write them and see if they'll consider this appropriate name change.

#13 4 years ago

Exactly what was the prize?? With whats going on out there we all need to have a little patience

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I believe still haven’t received nothing...

That’s good.

#15 4 years ago

I won Stern's Gameroom of the Week on March 16th, 2020 and was supposed to receive a 'swag pack', whatever that is. I still haven't gotten anything either; but I figure with what's going on right now it's been delayed.

I'm really hoping it's a 50 pack of revised coil stops...

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

I won Stern's Gameroom of the Week on March 16th, 2020 and was supposed to receive a 'swag pack', whatever that is. I still haven't gotten anything either; but I figure with what's going on right now it's been delayed.

haha! nice!

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

LOL

#19 4 years ago

Franchi responded on Facebook. He's understandably not happy.

https://www.facebook.com/SuperAwesomePinballShow/

#20 4 years ago

Traverse City Mi. About what I would expect. I have owned a Chevy Traverse, and am very well versed in Mi. natives. Move your coin slot to the right....

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

The Super Awesome Pinball Show Podcast never sent me my prize that I won from the very first time.. I won the Munsters giveaway episode 4 ,I believe still haven’t received nothing...

Apparently you guys are not friends. You should get on Facebook and respond. I’ll follow it. Pinside is great and all but Facebook would be more entertaining plus no moderators.

Go give em hell! Also, send a note to our governor and let her know how her stay home, stay safe act has impacted you. Unless you already reached out to Trump and that was what his tweet about liberating Michigan was all about.

4DB6127D-4887-4D4E-BD4B-839C3C83CFEF (resized).png4DB6127D-4887-4D4E-BD4B-839C3C83CFEF (resized).png
    #22 4 years ago

So nobody in Michigan can mail a package right now? I'd think that would be making bigger headlines than a bitch thread on Pinside...

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

So nobody in Michigan can mail a package right now? I'd think that would be making bigger headlines than a bitch thread on Pinside...

If you follow the stay at home order you can only leave if it’s essential. Some people follow it to a T, others hop in their cars and protest at the capital. We are making headlines.

#25 4 years ago

You're complaining about a prize you won being delayed? Seriously?

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

If you follow the stay at home order you can only leave if it’s essential. Some people follow it to a T, others hop in their cars and protest at the capital. We are making headlines.

Gotcha. Hadn't seen anything about postal restrictions so was curious. Dude should edit his Facebook rant to mention the stay at home order specifically.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Some people follow it to a T, others hop in their cars and protest at the capital. We are making headlines.

Biggest headlines since the corduroy pillow case is what I heard.

#28 4 years ago

Glad post offices are open for drop offs in FL.

I hate waiting 5+ weeks for packages when they are shipped from China.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Apparently you guys are not friends. You should get on Facebook and respond. I’ll follow it. Pinside is great and all but Facebook would be more entertaining plus no moderators.
    Go give em hell! Also, send a note to our governor and let her know how her stay home, stay safe act has impacted you. Unless you already reached out to Trump and that was what his tweet about liberating Michigan was all about.[quoted image]

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-diylol-com-59987583 (resized).pnggood-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-diylol-com-59987583 (resized).png
    #30 4 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

It's open, I was there yesterday.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Yeah, I mailed stuff through the post office I considered essential to family. Not sure how home pickups or drop offs work. They are not shutdown but he just needs to justify (mainly to himself) it’s essential to get pinball prizes out if they do allow him to drop off all the prizes.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

You can still ship stuff in America? No Way!

The Super Awesome Pinball Show clearly doesn't know how to communicate. They should have just told Gorgar666 and others about the situation. A simple email (directly saying) "hey we aren't shipping shit until the end of the pandemic" would have saved us a pinside thread.

But what do I know? I thought the thread was called pies & maybe pinheads were baking.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Yeah, I mailed stuff through the post office I considered essential to family. Not sure how home pickups or drop offs work. They are not shutdown but he just needs to justify (mainly to himself) it’s essential to get pinball prizes out if they do allow him to drop off all the prizes.

Actually just went on a walk with the wife and some young kid came running out with a package for the mail lady. She grabbed it and throws it in the back of the truck then grabs the sanitizer for her hands. She did not look happy.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

a friend of mine sent me a package from MI just the other day VIA USPS.

#35 4 years ago

Let's all cut the shit, mail is fully working in Michigan for fuck sakes.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:a friend of mine sent me a package from MI just the other day VIA USPS.

I’m not saying you can’t as I have too. If he went to the post office and the package wasn’t essential then we are not supposed to. People are doing it all the time and the police do not harass us. It just violates the order so some people will not do it.

#37 4 years ago

I think your prize may come with a little something extra now

#38 4 years ago

Prize deffo been spat on lol and probably has corona virus as well as a gift

#39 4 years ago

what's a pinball podcast?

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

The Super Awesome Pinball Show Podcast never sent me my prize that I won from the very first time.. I won the Munsters giveaway episode 4 ,I believe still haven’t received nothing...

Did you try reaching out to them first before posting here? Exercising the nuclear option is generally a last resort, especially in the context of a freebie won on a niche hobby podcast.

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

No problems in Indiana we have an abundance of common sense if the Michigan leaders would like an example!

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

what's a pinball podcast?

It's a pod you put over your nuts so you don't need a cast for your pecker when you get all those airballs.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

No problems in Indiana we have an abundance of common sense if the Michigan leaders would like an example!

USPS is a federal operation, I doubt it's any different anywhere unless individual offices have had to close for outbreaks. They're open for business, it's just a question of whether you think it's worth the exposure risk to mail your specific items. Evidently Franchi decided "no" on this one, and it's hard to argue with his common sense. Maybe he's from Indiana.

#44 4 years ago

What is the percentage chance Franchi isn’t rubbing his naked balls all over whatever cheap Schwag they are sending this guy?

10 percent? Five?

#45 4 years ago

That ain’t paint

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What is the percentage chance Franchi isn’t rubbing his naked balls all over whatever cheap Schwag they are sending this guy?
    10 percent? Five?

I'd say it's almost a certainty.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

That ain’t paint

Totally unrelated, but you should go to Andy Nelson's and get some of the East Coast's finest BBQ. NOW.

If they are open.

#48 4 years ago

Everyone seems a little short fused right now. Please calm down as this will all pass as well. Thank You

#49 4 years ago

One thing that will never change.

People that think they can make friends or gain respect by complaining loudly about others. Or whine about being shortchanged.

#50 4 years ago

Andy’s BBQ still open. I haven’t been there in years. Go Colts!

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.