You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12895 (resized).jpeg
12896 (resized).jpeg
12894 (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

Picking this up for $300-400 what do you think? . I love multiple slingshot games. It hasn't been played in years. Has some wear but hardly ever see these and like Dimension and Top Card, have 2 sets of slingshots. These up by the much needed roll-overs are placed perfectly

12895 (resized).jpeg12895 (resized).jpeg12896 (resized).jpeg12896 (resized).jpeg12894 (resized).jpeg12894 (resized).jpeg

#2 3 years ago

Too funny. You’ve found 2 games that we’ve also got in our collection. This is another good one. I think that’s a great price. It can take a while to clean those rollover buttons, but I’m told the ultrasonic cleaner is the right tool for the job. The center post adds a dimension. Sometimes you gotta be patient with the flipper to let the post catch the ball, rather than letting it sneak by. Other times the ball will hit the button to drop the post on its way to draining.

Dave

#3 3 years ago

Congratulations, nice pick up at a great price. I have been trying to find one close for years, but they always seem to come up for sale on the East Coast. The four slingshots really speed up the action on these earlier WMS games. Love them on my Paddock.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

Congratulations, nice pick up at a great price. I have been trying to find one close for years, but they always seem to come up for sale on the East Coast. The four slingshots really speed up the action on these earlier WMS games. Love them on my Paddock.

This one looks pretty clean and not too far.
chicago.craigslist.org link

#5 3 years ago

I say go for it. I'd been looking for one for 25+ years in Australia, and there's none to be had. Ended up having to import one from the US from a Pinsider.

It's the game that got me hooked on pinball as a 10 year old. Those extra slingshots make it really fast!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

This one looks pretty clean and not too far.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Thank you Alex!

#7 3 years ago

Mine is beat up, but ill never sell it. The best bowling themed pin.

#8 3 years ago

This game is frustrating, which gives it that, 'One more time Quality'. While playing that Down Post roll over, will drop the post allowing for a between the flipper ball drain. Those bowling pins in the backglass light up as well, as the ball rolls over the buttons on the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/licking-up-a-strike-zone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.