• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

64A0FF97-2E5D-416B-9E1D-60E458A131D9 (resized).jpeg
pandorasbox (resized).jpg
image-626.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 10 years ago

Just FYI- and to second a prior post, in my experience, some games have holes for both a liberal and conservative post placement- many (in my limited experience) do NOT. At least my Gottlieb shipped with holes only for the conservative (drains more often) position. I have toyed with the idea of drilling new holes but decided to leave it alone and play more and get better. I wonder if every manufacturer did this and any play field with holes at the liberal position has been drilled??? Seemed a little odd to me that they would diagram it in the manual as to how to set them up and then not drill the holes for you but its pretty obvious that this did not occur at least some of the time.

And finally- yeah- if I could win a free game anything close to 30% of the time I would quit my job and sell off my credits to the kids at the arcade!

I am just glad I am paying to play by opening up my games and grabbing a handful of quarters to refill the jar- makes sucking at pinball a lot more tolerable and eases the grab a drill and put holes in the game thoughts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Venice, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/liberal-vs-conservative?tu=rufessor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.