(Topic ID: 70305)

LH6 home rom bug? WH20

By Capper96

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Does whitewater home rom still have the "stuck" auto replay percentage where it never changes? I verified its set to auto, and I have played more than 50 games but it still set at the default score.

Anyone else chime in on this?

#2 10 years ago

I don't think so. I'm running the L6 and my replay changes. FYI on the L5 there is a workaround where you can "trick" the auto-replay % to work on freeplay. With the L5 rom you have to keep it in coin-op (non-freeplay) mode for the 50 games until the replay score changes. After that you can put it on freeplay and the auto-replay % feature will continue to work. With L6 it's freeplay only and, on mine, it just works.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lh6-home-rom-bug-wh20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.