Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 443 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2p3k8s (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3027 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2427 (resized).JPG
    44666564 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1548 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1547.PNG
    IMG_2421 (resized).png
    fo3 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1046_edit (resized).jpg
    image.jpeg
    Night Names (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from Neuromancer87:

So my question is which pinball machine is the gayest? Which one is the most lesbian?

By name, I suppose "Gay 90's" built in 1970. But that table was about Gay as in happy, 1890's so maybe not. Anyway, I am straight and married to a wonderful woman, but am a strong supporter of this thread. Edit: don't want to make this political or religious or negative in any way and derail the thread so I just backspaced off my high horse.

Some of the funnest (is that a word) times I have had in my life were spent with gay men or lesbian women(I miss you Sue Alfrets). I have found that spending too much time with people just like myself can be boring, so I will be following this thread with excitement.

#113 7 years ago
    Quoted from Drenden:

He's trolling. He isn't gay as previously stated in this thread. He constantly posts nsfw items demeaning women. So yeah he's full of it and it's deplorable he felt the need to come in here and try to make a mockery of this awesome thread.

Sorry, but you seem a bit naive with this post. I don't know Vid personally but I have known several gay men, and women for that matter, who post nsfw items demeaning women.

#116 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Hmmm. He has said in a previous thread that a 'pedo fag' hanged out at his arcade...so not sure. Hope he wouldn't be insensitive enough to troll like that. I'll give him the benefit of the the doubt, though.
    Glad everyone feels welcome here on Pinside!
    Edit: and he talked about how 'pedos' would get beat up outside the arcade. Also, they would try to get free games from gays to entice them. I can't link well, but put the key words in search and find it. Troll!!!

Ah yes, the late 70's early 80's....good times. It was basically sink or swim back then. Our parents had a bunch of kids figuring they might lose a few through attrition.

4 months later
    #377 7 years ago

My brothers' husband is a dutiful son who has very bigoted parents. He tried to come out once, but it did not go over well. He basically went back into the closet, and they pretend he is an eligible batchelor.
    My brother is fine with the situation. He is glad not to have to spend time with them. My brother says he is just waiting for them to die off.
    I consider myself lucky to have had such progressive parents and grandparents. I would hate to think what views I would hold if I hadn't.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lgbt-and-allied-pinball-club?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.