Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 443 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2p3k8s (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3027 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2427 (resized).JPG
    44666564 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1548 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1547.PNG
    IMG_2421 (resized).png
    fo3 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1046_edit (resized).jpg
    image.jpeg
    Night Names (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#345 7 years ago

Hello all....just saw this thread for the first time today. Guess you could call me an ally. Never had a lot of exposure growing up in a small town but I also never understood the hostility towards people who are not "just like you". Live and let live.

One thing that has always irked me is the whole "unnatural" argument? Is everyone (that uses that argument) just that ignorant? It's the worst one of them all because it's the furthest from reality. There is absolutely nothing unnatural about being homosexual. It occurs in every single species on Earth (assumed - 1500 observed) and in roughly the same proportion of the population.

All I know is that if one of my kids ever came to me and said they were gay I would reply "whatever makes you happy".

#348 7 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Just mentally sub "uncommon" whenever you hear "unnatural" and all will be good. Many people say unnatural when they really mean uncommon, and the ones that don't aren't worth your time.

Well.....I can't. Unnatural literally means "can't occur in nature", which is pretty far from "uncommon". I really wouldn't even consider it all that uncommon. One in a million is pretty uncommon....one in ten or even twenty isn't.

#351 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

Another great response might be 'I love you and you will always be able to count on your parents.' I'm sure that would definitely make them happy.

Well I'm pretty sure they already know that. I have a great relationship with my kids and they know they can talk to me about anything....and they do.

#367 7 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

You know after that long sometimes people realize that its not worth losing someone for something like that. Olive branches sometimes work miracles?

Sometimes being the key word. Some people look for some redemption....others (most) never change.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lgbt-and-allied-pinball-club?tu=astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.