View topic image gallery

LLEE_proto_sheet (resized).jpg
LLEE_targets_proto_detention (resized).jpg
LLEE_targets_proto_weaponsTesting (resized).jpg
TargetDecalsLLEE (resized).png
lookie (resized).jpg
TargetDecalsLLEE (resized).png

#1 5 years ago

I've been playing quiet a bit of games on my P3... specifically Lexy, and I've gotten the itch to start modding it.

My first goal is to do something about the white standup targets. I've come up with a few ideas over the past week; but wanted to solicit some ideas / feedback from my fellow owners.

For the center 4 stand-ups under the miniLCD; I decided to go with the Detention theme ... creating 4 prison themed decals.
For the shooting range near the pops; I went with some simple target decals with some extra options.
For the remaining 3 targets near the ramps; I took some artistic inspiration from some of the modes.

LLEE Target DecalsLLEE Target Decals

Anyone have any other ideas for a few more options?

#2 5 years ago

Great idea Zitt - What about some sort of Beware of Lookie / bigfoot sign? (note this image is stolen from google search - I have no artistic talent whatsoever)

lookie (resized).jpglookie (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

Good idea on Wookie. I'll see what I can whip up in the coming days.

#4 5 years ago

Here's my Rev 2:

Rev 2Rev 2

1) Added Dump truck to no dumping
2) Added No Wookie
3) Added No Alcohol

Any other ideas?

#5 5 years ago

Would putting target decals on look weird if another game comes out that uses the same module?

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Would putting target decals on look weird if another game comes out that uses the same module?

I see this as a non-issue.
The PF artwork on the Lexy module is already lexy specific. You only run LLEE and Agent showdown on it.
You can Barnyard and ROCs on it; but the scoops are up on those games; so the targets don't matter.

Can a Third party create a game for the LEXY module?
Sure. But they'd have the same problem with the art on the PF; so what's having to deal with target decals too?

3 weeks later
#7 5 years ago

I finally got around to making my prototypes. I'm still learning the workflow of the Vinyl cutter... and I'm not real happy with the adhesive used to attach these to the targets. I need to do some more research on materials.

Here's the sheet made:
LLEE Prototype sheetLLEE Prototype sheet

Installed:
LLEE Proto DetentionLLEE Proto Detention

LLEE Proto Weapons TestingLLEE Proto Weapons Testing

Some of the decals are on crooked and not center; When I get the materials right, I'm going to replace them all for a better install.

#8 5 years ago

I am so in for a set of these!

#9 5 years ago

They look great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 20.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lexy-target-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.