Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ToucanF16
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

All I’ll say is both Lexy and CCR are great games, but online head to head CCR is the most fun I’ve had playing pinball in my house. Definitely grab the latest version, jump on the discord, and and organize some races. To me it’s a much more fun version of competitive pinball than turn based score chasing.

#13 3 years ago

Oh and let me also say that I didn’t intend to shame anyone for having their own opinions about any of these games. If you think Heist sucks, it might hurt my feelings, but I think people can make valid criticisms of any game. The great thing about the P3 is that there is such a wide variety of games that you don’t have to love them all.

But SevenEightyRacer said it best with his invitation to try out the online head to head with the discord channel. Being able to hear each other in real time while racing just adds so much to the experience, and makes navigating the race organizing a lot easier, especially with the online head to head still in beta and some people needing to bail on a race occasionally.

Pm me for an invitation link to the discord, and then from there you can try to plan a race in the future. Just keep in mind you might not be able to get short notice races going unless someone is free and happens to have CCR in. I might be able to swap it in this weekend some time if you wanna try it out. Just let me know!

Oh and Pod is the best cart and if you don’t agree then you can pound sand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sjsilver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lexy-or-ccr?tu=sjsilver and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.