5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by elcolonel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider josiahcox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago

I have better things to do with my new year than listen to a salty ginger wax on about his most recent anger inducing issues.

Dude is kind of a piece of shit in case you somehow missed that. His jokes and premises are lazy AF and pander to people who are old and scared of change.

And fuck him for his mocking of Parkland students.

I personally lived through 2 school shootings growing up. It’s not funny and innocent people were murdered. Cracking wise about students shoving fat kids in the way so they could live and saying he doesn’t want to hear what they have to say is let funny. It’s bullshit. When you go to school and people show up to murder your classmates or teachers, you get the right to speak up and be pissed off.

Fuck Louis C.K.

Have fun yucking it up guys. Bonus points if you listen to it while jacking it in front of your female co workers like good ol Lewis did.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Only if you have bought in to modern lunacy..

I’ll get you tickets to the next Louis C.K. and Bill Cosby show.

It’ll be right up your alley.

#16 5 years ago

No high blood pressure here mate.
Just no wasting my time on a man who mocks people over their personal pain and is an asshole to women.

And it is personal. When you see your friends and teachers get shot, it kind of sticks with you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider josiahcox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lewis-ck-s-new-special?tu=josiahcox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.