1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

27B330F6-A4D7-4E25-B111-532382B25101 (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

Hello, I received a pin and it needs leveling. Should I start with all levelers at their lowest and then work from there until I get 6.5?

Thanks,

27B330F6-A4D7-4E25-B111-532382B25101 (resized).jpeg27B330F6-A4D7-4E25-B111-532382B25101 (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

I use a level to make sure both sides are even, then a digital inclinometer at the middle until I get 6.5 or whatever it is I'm trying to achieve.

#3 1 year ago

Good looking DH, by the way.

#4 1 year ago

Thank you, great advice.

#5 1 year ago

I love the pin guy app. The phone’s level is accurate enough and the phone has audio to command you to make adjustments as you are underneath the game.

#6 1 year ago

My ceiling is so low that the backboard hits the roof so I start with the front at the lowest position and move the back up from there.

Feel free to 3d print my leveler mount if you have a 3d printer. It works well and levels left to right and back to front at the same time.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5139728

#7 1 year ago

I usually thread the front levelers all the way in and then adjust the rears out to hit 6.5 ish degree pitch. Once there you may need to tweak all 4 to get level left-right.

#8 1 year ago

I start with fronts all the way in and backs about 3/4 out. That’s usually close to 6.5 in my basement and then tweak it with a level measured at the flippers and further up the playfield. Left to right needs to be dialed in as well.

#10 1 year ago

Wow, all good suggestions. Thank you so much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leveling-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.