(Topic ID: 81139)

Leveling PF without lifting the machine, Is it possible?

By Jeff_PHX_AZ

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I don't have a great back to begin with, so on that note can I just loosen the nut and take pliers and turn leveler to raise/or lower?

#2 10 years ago

I use to be able to crawl up under there and use my back, them days are over. I have those levelers for hard floors with the hard plastic under the foot, floor machine is on is tile.

#3 10 years ago

Yes. Just get some Magic Sliders that fit the feet, then twist them to adjust. Simple

#4 10 years ago

only with the siders huh? I have those leg levelers for tile floors with the polyurethane on the bottom of the feet.

#5 10 years ago

Many rod-clamps have the ability to be reversed to become expanders rather than clamps. If you place these beneath the cabinet proximate the leg you want to adjust, you can use them to raise that corner and un-bind the leg-lever in question... then release and check the level... not ideal, but gets it done.

#6 10 years ago

There was a post about this some time ago and yours reminded me of these ones you use a drill to raise and lower the leg level.
    http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PL-ZIPLEV

There is a video somewhere (probably on the web site) that shows how easy it is to raise and lower with a hand drill attached to the top device.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leveling-pf-without-lifting-the-machine-is-it-possible and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.