• 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mg81
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-07-31-22-27-35.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geocab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago

Those levelers above for a drill are a pretty nice idea.

I use the Harbour Freight table for my leveling.

I have my F-14 at 7 degrees, Sorcerer at 6, and Demolition Man at 6.5.

To level I placed my level on the top and bottom of the playfield, and used my phone app to set the degrees. "Laser Level" on Android. Has worked well for me.

4 months later
#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vk1Bz22B5OY?autoplay=1&rel=0
What kind of extender were they using on that drill? Could somebody post a link to that. Also what brand of electric drill would work best? I am assuming you do not want one too powerful. Links to were too buy that extender and the drill would be epic. As you you can most likely tell I bought my first tool a week after I bought my first pinball machine. I learned a lot but I have a long way to go yet. I never imagined being a pinball machine owner required you to be a pinball tech as well . So any and all help would be appreciated.

It looked like a flexible extension bit, 12" long, 1/4". Sears used to sell them. Also, if you haven't read the whole thread, don't level your machine like at the end of the video, it looked liked they used a level that went across the cabinet rails, instead of using a digital level on the actual playfield.

Any battery powered drill fom Home Depot will work fine. Drill, not screwdriver, just to be clear.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from dpb520:

It's impossible. They are round

Took me a few seconds....lol

#54 10 years ago

Screenshot from the app "Laser level". Works will enough for me. I took this when I was setting up my Firepower. It has more pitch now, 4.7 was slooooooow. I had to buy longer bolts for the back legs.

2013-07-31-22-27-35.png2013-07-31-22-27-35.png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 85.00
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 199.95
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geocab.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/level-a-pinball?tu=geocab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.