(Topic ID: 131206)

Let's try and keep Pinside friendly!

By robin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the-decline-of-western-civilization.jpg
    poster50195737.jpg
    In person vs. online.jpg
    IMG_20150611_161805.jpg
    Pink.JPG
    mjpopcorn.gif
    Pinside.jpg
    1313783734-screen_shot_2011-08-19_at_12.54.08_pm.png
    lemur.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xenon75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#301 8 years ago

Clean up pinside - make it more family friendly? sure! Totally get the semi NSFW posts from time to time as unnecessary for a pinball site. There is The Chive for those types of things...

But to say that anyone in that post or any other post has been anti-woman is complete BS.

Clearly the guys here enjoy the female form - hence the pictures.

The guys like to TRY to include their spouses in the hobby - hence the request for ideas to include them postings.

The list goes on and on and on about how as guy we try and include women in the hobby.

We have a wonderful female moderator - who we all love and appreciate.

To put the entire forum on blast making it out like all guys are bad - is stupid and childish. Pinside is a small slice or society - good and bad people - kind and rude people. Do you need to have someone moderate your life if you are offended by what someone says?

Sure there are trolls here and everywhere else on the Internet. That is life. Deal with it.

Just because something offends YOU does not make it the world's problem. I had planned on stopping by '82 during my next trip to LA, but after reading the temper tantrum by the proprietor in a thread here on Pinside and later on her Facebook page, I will spend my time and money elsewhere.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xenon75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-try-and-keep-pinside-family-friendly?tu=xenon75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.