(Topic ID: 131206)

Let's try and keep Pinside friendly!

By robin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the-decline-of-western-civilization.jpg
    poster50195737.jpg
    In person vs. online.jpg
    IMG_20150611_161805.jpg
    Pink.JPG
    mjpopcorn.gif
    Pinside.jpg
    1313783734-screen_shot_2011-08-19_at_12.54.08_pm.png
    lemur.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Vid is Not going to be Happy!

One of the worst offenders IMO, but seemed to get away with it more than anyone else because of his reputation. Pictures of naked women don't offend me in the least, but there is a time and a place for them, a few don't seem to get that.

What I would like to see more than anything else is moderation and expulsion of people who deliberately troll threads to cause problems and be overtly negative, that would make Pinside a much more friendly place. The major complaint I hear from my pinball friends is they don't want to have to wade thru the tons of garbage to get some simple information, RGP became that way and Pinside is now going down that road.

#429 8 years ago

After reading nearly 9 full pages it seems pretty clear that many still don't get what Robin is trying for, he wants a site where people respect others opinions, and where when you post something you don't have to worry about being attacked or having your words twisted. That and a little less superfluous use of sexy/sexist pics and Pinside will be a much happier place.

For the record, the latter doesn't bother me in the least, but I understand why it might concern others.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-try-and-keep-pinside-family-friendly?tu=dgpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.