(Topic ID: 54570)

FT: Let's trade some games! (R&B, LW3, NGG, AFM)

By MrDo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MrDo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrDo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Possible trade(s):

R&B - A beautiful example of this title! This machine shows none of the typical wear. Bullwinkle's nose on the backglass is not damaged, the topper is original, no flipper button wear, no Asop's Fable hole wear... I won't call it HUO, but if it isn't, its damn close! A few minor scratches on the head are the biggest flaw. Many LEDs throughout. New drop targets and decals installed. Extra Hat Trick plastics included.

LW3 - Average condition LW3. Warm white LEDs added in GI last time I cleaned it up. All new drop targets and decals. Working 100% with new flippers and VUK coils.

NGG - A former Treasure Cove machine. Above avg. condition with a very strong cabinet and playfield. Slam ramp wear prevented by Mylar, but Mylar has a small line showing. Tons of cointaker LEDs installed and this game SHINES! Gopher internals rebuilt recently. 100% working, but a new slam ramp will be desired due to weak welds.

AFM - Above avg playfield with no SOL wear, but slight insert wear starting to show. New saucers installed and a ton of parts waiting to go in, including: Mirco Repro PF, new plastics set, new green stand ups, pop bumbler parts, rubber set... Planning a restore and began loading up on parts. Will need at least a front decal, but I'd do a full set. Game plays 100% as it sits, I just wanted it... prettier. I'm an AFM fan!

All games are located in Florence, KY. I'll listen to any combination of games that makes sense for both of us. Let me know what you've got!

-M

P.S... I'm still offering the most beautiful AFM currently available for sale. Don't believe me? You be the judge!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fully-restored-afm-near-cincy-oh

#3 10 years ago

I've seen your POTC, looks like a beauty!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

You intrested in a Swords of Fury?

Never played one, but the layout looks interesting!

#8 10 years ago

**Morning Bump**

#10 10 years ago

I *believe* I've responded to all PMs at this point. If I missed you, it's not for lack of interest, its because I lost my place in the mailbox.

A few interesting trade ideas, but nothing firm. All games are still available and I have no problem doing 2-1s or whatever makes sense for us both.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Album "private"

Thank you.

Should be fixed now. That seems to happen whenever I create the album from the photobucket app.

#15 10 years ago

AFM may be off the table. Waiting on some final decisions to be made, but have plenty of solid offers. Thank you for the overwhelming interest.

NGG, RB, LW3 still available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrDo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-trade-some-games-rb-lw3-ngg-afm?tu=MrDo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.