(Topic ID: 190472)

Let's talk Spinners (the remakes you need)

By flashinstinct

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

I've had a few requests lately for custom spinners for older EM games. Problem is the cost to do a batch for one game is not economically viable. Wondering if there are specific custom spinners that can be made so I can batch all the orders at the same time. I need at least 20 orders total to get this off the ground. Who needs what?

some of you know that I make stickers sets to supplement my hobby. Here are a few examples of sets made.

Make a list and I'll make it happen.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

I have been actively looking for the green "Stern" spinner used in Quicksilver...

4 weeks later
    #3 6 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

I have been actively looking for the green "Stern" spinner used in Quicksilver...

I would be in that. +1

#4 6 years ago

Bally 'Nitro Ground Shaker'

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-talk-spinners-the-remakes-you-need and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.