Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rjdunn
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN7137 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2216 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2224 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2205 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2199 (resized).JPG
    6A070DEA-FC5B-4751-8B7B-223718FF28E6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinWoofer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Superpops1:

It doesn’t look like pinwoofer supports white star systems
    https://pinwoofer.com/

Hey guys - swapping out the speakers will help a bit but there is no substitute for adding power. Not that the goal is to play it loud (which you can definately do with our system), but rather to liberate yourself from the de-rated stock amplifier and gain enough dynamic range to adequately power both the cabinet and backbox. Power is vital for good audio at any volume level.

We supported Stern Whitestar with Version 2 (which we no longer produce), but I have not added it to the GT portfolio. I know what needs to be done in terms of the interface electronics but I need to schedule the time to spin the PCB's and beta test. I'll get to it in the next 60-90 days. It will be well worth the wait.

Thank you!

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBubbles:

Are the LoTR LEs supported by pinwoofer? Or is there the same limitation as the LoTRs that were produced years earlier?

My understanding is that the LoTR LE is still Whitestar (Modified from Sega) and the changes are largely cosmetic aside from the optional shaker motor. So same answer, unfortunately. You are blessed to have that title since it had some beautiful upgrades and was a limited run.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinWoofer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-talk-speakers?tu=PinWoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.