20230831_140057 (resized).jpg
20230831_140030 (resized).jpg
20230812_190743 (resized).jpg
20230812_190817 (resized).jpg
20230812_190720 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1690511860651 (resized).jpg
20230710_223232 (resized).jpg
20230710_223345 (resized).jpg
There are 2,893 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 58.
#2501 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Whatever, man. I love every song put out by Maiden. Even X Factor and Virtual 11 songs are incredible in my book. You just probably never gave it a chance because everyone else disapproves of them. Same reason people hate Gottlieb and Data East games without even playing them first.

I am going to the concert in Sept to see them again since hits old school stuff. Last full album I liked was Brave New World.

#2502 4 years ago

You just probably never gave it a chance because everyone else disapproves of them. Same reason people hate Gottlieb and Data East games without even playing them first.

Love DE and Gottlieb, I don't care what anyone thinks about music if u knew me and how vast my range is when it comes to music then u would understand if its good to me then I'll listen but for my taste newer Maiden sucks, sounds like eurotrash, happy soccer anthem garbage, but hey thats me. Good day sir. Oh and feel free to enlighten me with great modern IronMaiden, I just can't seem to find any. Think I'll stick with this.

#2503 4 years ago

I love every song put out by Maiden. Even X Factor and Virtual 11 songs are incredible in my book.

I will give u my review on those 2 albums, its simply a 2 word review.

Shit Sandwich

#2504 4 years ago

SLAYYYERRR !!! What a great recording on this one...

#2505 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I will give u my review on those 2 albums, its simply a 2 word review.
Shit Sandwich

Ah, yes the cool guy that only listens to the first 2 albums from every band ever. You’re music taste is what everyone in the world should have. You are ELITE because you’re OLD. We got different tastes obviously. I love everything they’ve put out. But you seem to be the typical Pinsider who likes to have differing opinions behind a computer screen. I’m not trying to start anything, man. I respect you, you respect me

#2506 4 years ago

Ah, yes the cool guy that only listens to the first 2 albums from every band ever. You’re music taste is what everyone in the world should have. You are ELITE because you’re OLD. We got different tastes obviously. I love everything they’ve put out. But you seem to be the typical Pinsider who likes to have differing opinions behind a computer screen. I’m not trying to start anything, man. I respect you, you respect me

Ok. I love all Slayer albums, many many Priest albums, the first 5 IrMd albums. Death Metal? most of my fav bands well exceed the 2 album limit uv suggested and thats not even covering Sabbath and Zepplin not too mention the other music I listen 2(classical, rap, jazz, fusion) so please don't start a battle of music knowledge nor wits with me cause u will lose sir and badly. Ur love of those Maiden albums is ur business but u are in the minority and its not just us "old timers". Good Day sir, I said good day.

QadOLdH (resized).pngQadOLdH (resized).png
#2507 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ok. I love all Slayer albums, many many Priest albums, the first 5 IrMd albums. Death Metal? most of my fav bands well exceed the 2 album limit uv suggested and thats not even covering Sabbath and Zepplin not too mention the other music I listen 2(classical, rap, jazz, fusion) so please don't start a battle of music knowledge nor wits with me cause u will lose sir and badly. Ur love of those Maiden albums is ur business but u are in the minority and its not just us "old timers". Good Day sir, I said good day. [quoted image]

How will I lose? You don’t even know who I am, dude? You’re laughable. I love Slayer to death but every album after God Hates Us All sounds exactly the same. God, how cringey, man. You are bragging about yourself, look at you. Why don’t you pull the stick out of your ass and quit picking on everyone here. GOOD DAY, SIR

#2508 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ok. I love all Slayer albums, many many Priest albums, the first 5 IrMd albums. Death Metal? most of my fav bands well exceed the 2 album limit uv suggested and thats not even covering Sabbath and Zepplin not too mention the other music I listen 2(classical, rap, jazz, fusion) so please don't start a battle of music knowledge nor wits with me cause u will lose sir and badly. Ur love of those Maiden albums is ur business but u are in the minority and its not just us "old timers". Good Day sir, I said good day. [quoted image]

I thought Canadians were NICE haah

#2509 4 years ago

Easy ladies.
We're all brothers in arms. Both of ya back to yer corners for a mandatory joint smokin/Reign in Blood session.

#2510 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Easy ladies.
We're all brothers in arms. Both of ya back to yer corners for a mandatory joint smokin/Reign in Blood session.

I’m cool, man I’m cool hahah. Just tired of getting picked on here on Pinside haha.

#2511 4 years ago

Hazoff loves bein a dick. That's why he's metal af.

#2512 4 years ago
calmer-than-you-are-www-the-h-6774061 (resized).pngcalmer-than-you-are-www-the-h-6774061 (resized).png
#2513 4 years ago

You are bragging about yourself, look at you. Why don’t you pull the stick out of your ass and quit picking on everyone here. GOOD DAY, SIR

Oh I haven't starting bragging about myself, I left out of musical talent, ladies, money, retired at 35 and the list goes on. As for the picking? if I stopped that then what would be the point of coming on this site? U lose.

#2514 4 years ago

Dood I'm glad u upvoted less that was a mistake as I have zero negativity when it comes to you at all and appreciate ur Maiden passion, as Gryzzz stated I'm a dick, always have been and its served me well so I can't stop, but man u love those albums and all the power to ya. Lets move on Yeah?

#2515 4 years ago

While you guys are whining about Slayer I’m about to see them and scream “slayer!!” A bunch.

Also skynyrd lol

F1F06364-1202-45A3-A469-655BEBEBB4A6 (resized).jpegF1F06364-1202-45A3-A469-655BEBEBB4A6 (resized).jpeg
#2516 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Dood I'm glad u upvoted less that was a mistake as I have zero negativity when it comes to you at all and appreciate ur Maiden passion, as Gryzzz stated I'm a dick, always have been and its served me well so I can't stop, but man u love those albums and all the power to ya. Lets move on Yeah?

Haha you got it, dude

#2517 4 years ago

Repka art will always lead you to some good bands

D281A2CB-7ACC-4536-9358-8A6CF710B06F (resized).jpegD281A2CB-7ACC-4536-9358-8A6CF710B06F (resized).jpeg
#2518 4 years ago

Now were talking Dood. U know about these guys?

#2519 4 years ago

#2520 4 years ago

I do, man!! And niceee Sepultura is one of the heaviest bands ever

#2521 4 years ago

Dude was my neighbor 1988-1995something
ROCK

#2522 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude was my neighbor 1988-1995something
ROCK

Did you all jam?

#2523 4 years ago

Original Korn drummer used to live right next to me a few years back hahah. Never was huge into Korn but I always though he was a great drummer

#2524 4 years ago

Did you all jam?

Lol. Dude I was 13 when he moved in with his HOT AF girlfriend. She's the one in the white dress in that video. They separated and she eventually married Jesse James from Jackyl lol.
I didn't start playing guitar until I was 19, but this cat was a hero of mine for sure.

#2525 4 years ago

I hope you told him Korn SUCKS to his face.

#2526 4 years ago

When I was a tennager my hillbilly neighbor turned me on to a lot of obscure classic rock. He also had a pair of 15" Cerwin Vegas, which soon became my life goal to own a pair.
Been jammin this last couple nights

#2527 4 years ago

Did you all jam?

U play Dood? Gryszzz? Im flying high about to jam.

#2528 4 years ago

Bass is my main instrument but I can play guitar and drums as well.

#2529 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also skynyrd lol[quoted image]

I wanna go to this but I cannot see Leanord fucking Skinyard play after Slayer.
W
T
F

#2531 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

main instrument

nice tracks up there...
good rhythm!
Really good locking in the drums with the grooves... Doesn't make it too obvious that it's programmed... well done.

Junkyard verse riff is dying for a dynamic singer like Plant/Cornell/Gillian to belt out something up high and then descending over it.
-mof

#2532 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

U play Dood? Gryszzz? Im flying high about to jam.

I do, mann. I play drums with that double pedal

1 week later
#2534 4 years ago

1 month later
1 month later
#2536 4 years ago

Something HEAVY to share

#2537 4 years ago

Something HEAVY to share

You're kidding, right?

#2538 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're kidding, right?

Okay, smart guy. What do you think is heavy?

#2539 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're kidding, right?

How about this?

#2541 4 years ago

Local friends... planet eater.. bassist is in another band Into Eternity... this is heavy with all capital letters

#2542 4 years ago

For the record.. i thought u were kidding!

#2543 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

For the record.. i thought u were kidding!

No, I wasn’t haha. It’s a good riff and a different direction for the band

#2544 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Local friends... planet eater.. bassist is in another band Into Eternity... this is heavy with all capital letters

I dig it!

#2545 4 years ago

I thought the new danzig (my last ride) was cheesy as fuk at first listen but now frikkin i love it.. so waddda i know anywisss ..and ya! PlanetEater are badass! I dig em for sure!

#2546 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the new danzig (my last ride) was cheesy as fuk at first listen but now frikkin i love it.. so waddda i know anywisss ..and ya! PlanetEater are badass! I dig em for sure!

Hey! I’m glad he’s still around haha. Danzig is badass! I wish the old line up would come back though

#2547 4 years ago

Watch "King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Self-Immolate (Official Video)" on YouTube

2 months later
#2548 4 years ago

Thread bump! You guys ever check out Elliott's interviews?! He gets some honest and great information out of peeps..great stuff & the lil guy is growing up fast!

1 week later
#2549 4 years ago

Sick. I think you can stream the album on YouTube.
Watch "Solace - The Brink PROMO" on YouTube

#2550 4 years ago

Haven't been able to get this tune outta my head for 2 weeks....
Krokus-Screaming in the Night

There are 2,893 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-talk-about-metal/page/51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.