New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 49370)

Let's talk about Metal...

By swampfire

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,585 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 321 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A14892C0-3438-45AE-8961-CB2A02D8A654 (resized).jpeg
20200819_150943 (resized).jpg
60DA29FE-9BB2-4955-99F1-138270F1D12C (resized).jpeg
D281A2CB-7ACC-4536-9358-8A6CF710B06F (resized).jpeg
F1F06364-1202-45A3-A469-655BEBEBB4A6 (resized).jpeg
calmer-than-you-are-www-the-h-6774061 (resized).png
QadOLdH (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7EDEC75D-34B9-4AE4-85E4-A349017BC21F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20181022-224830_Instagram (resized).jpg
913D9F97-A6CC-4738-92DB-C5C05E9C650A (resized).jpeg
D1B8CB5D-0F48-4640-B405-1C4625F8D78B (resized).jpeg
00D127AD-114C-4295-B33A-1E6717FCF94D (resized).jpeg
61142ADD-6DDA-4952-934E-FD47EB768010 (resized).jpeg

There are 2585 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 52.
#2501 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Whatever, man. I love every song put out by Maiden. Even X Factor and Virtual 11 songs are incredible in my book. You just probably never gave it a chance because everyone else disapproves of them. Same reason people hate Gottlieb and Data East games without even playing them first.

I am going to the concert in Sept to see them again since hits old school stuff. Last full album I liked was Brave New World.

#2502 1 year ago

You just probably never gave it a chance because everyone else disapproves of them. Same reason people hate Gottlieb and Data East games without even playing them first.

Love DE and Gottlieb, I don't care what anyone thinks about music if u knew me and how vast my range is when it comes to music then u would understand if its good to me then I'll listen but for my taste newer Maiden sucks, sounds like eurotrash, happy soccer anthem garbage, but hey thats me. Good day sir. Oh and feel free to enlighten me with great modern IronMaiden, I just can't seem to find any. Think I'll stick with this.

#2503 1 year ago

I love every song put out by Maiden. Even X Factor and Virtual 11 songs are incredible in my book.

I will give u my review on those 2 albums, its simply a 2 word review.

Shit Sandwich

#2504 1 year ago

SLAYYYERRR !!! What a great recording on this one...

#2505 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I will give u my review on those 2 albums, its simply a 2 word review.
Shit Sandwich

Ah, yes the cool guy that only listens to the first 2 albums from every band ever. You’re music taste is what everyone in the world should have. You are ELITE because you’re OLD. We got different tastes obviously. I love everything they’ve put out. But you seem to be the typical Pinsider who likes to have differing opinions behind a computer screen. I’m not trying to start anything, man. I respect you, you respect me

#2506 1 year ago

Ah, yes the cool guy that only listens to the first 2 albums from every band ever. You’re music taste is what everyone in the world should have. You are ELITE because you’re OLD. We got different tastes obviously. I love everything they’ve put out. But you seem to be the typical Pinsider who likes to have differing opinions behind a computer screen. I’m not trying to start anything, man. I respect you, you respect me

Ok. I love all Slayer albums, many many Priest albums, the first 5 IrMd albums. Death Metal? most of my fav bands well exceed the 2 album limit uv suggested and thats not even covering Sabbath and Zepplin not too mention the other music I listen 2(classical, rap, jazz, fusion) so please don't start a battle of music knowledge nor wits with me cause u will lose sir and badly. Ur love of those Maiden albums is ur business but u are in the minority and its not just us "old timers". Good Day sir, I said good day.

QadOLdH (resized).png
#2507 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ok. I love all Slayer albums, many many Priest albums, the first 5 IrMd albums. Death Metal? most of my fav bands well exceed the 2 album limit uv suggested and thats not even covering Sabbath and Zepplin not too mention the other music I listen 2(classical, rap, jazz, fusion) so please don't start a battle of music knowledge nor wits with me cause u will lose sir and badly. Ur love of those Maiden albums is ur business but u are in the minority and its not just us "old timers". Good Day sir, I said good day. [quoted image]

How will I lose? You don’t even know who I am, dude? You’re laughable. I love Slayer to death but every album after God Hates Us All sounds exactly the same. God, how cringey, man. You are bragging about yourself, look at you. Why don’t you pull the stick out of your ass and quit picking on everyone here. GOOD DAY, SIR

#2508 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Ok. I love all Slayer albums, many many Priest albums, the first 5 IrMd albums. Death Metal? most of my fav bands well exceed the 2 album limit uv suggested and thats not even covering Sabbath and Zepplin not too mention the other music I listen 2(classical, rap, jazz, fusion) so please don't start a battle of music knowledge nor wits with me cause u will lose sir and badly. Ur love of those Maiden albums is ur business but u are in the minority and its not just us "old timers". Good Day sir, I said good day. [quoted image]

I thought Canadians were NICE haah

#2509 1 year ago

Easy ladies.
We're all brothers in arms. Both of ya back to yer corners for a mandatory joint smokin/Reign in Blood session.

#2510 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Easy ladies.
We're all brothers in arms. Both of ya back to yer corners for a mandatory joint smokin/Reign in Blood session.

I’m cool, man I’m cool hahah. Just tired of getting picked on here on Pinside haha.

#2511 1 year ago

Hazoff loves bein a dick. That's why he's metal af.

#2512 1 year ago
calmer-than-you-are-www-the-h-6774061 (resized).png
#2513 1 year ago

You are bragging about yourself, look at you. Why don’t you pull the stick out of your ass and quit picking on everyone here. GOOD DAY, SIR

Oh I haven't starting bragging about myself, I left out of musical talent, ladies, money, retired at 35 and the list goes on. As for the picking? if I stopped that then what would be the point of coming on this site? U lose.

#2514 1 year ago

Dood I'm glad u upvoted less that was a mistake as I have zero negativity when it comes to you at all and appreciate ur Maiden passion, as Gryzzz stated I'm a dick, always have been and its served me well so I can't stop, but man u love those albums and all the power to ya. Lets move on Yeah?

#2515 1 year ago

While you guys are whining about Slayer I’m about to see them and scream “slayer!!” A bunch.

Also skynyrd lol

F1F06364-1202-45A3-A469-655BEBEBB4A6 (resized).jpeg
#2516 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Dood I'm glad u upvoted less that was a mistake as I have zero negativity when it comes to you at all and appreciate ur Maiden passion, as Gryzzz stated I'm a dick, always have been and its served me well so I can't stop, but man u love those albums and all the power to ya. Lets move on Yeah?

Haha you got it, dude

#2517 1 year ago

Repka art will always lead you to some good bands

D281A2CB-7ACC-4536-9358-8A6CF710B06F (resized).jpeg
#2518 1 year ago

Now were talking Dood. U know about these guys?

#2520 1 year ago

I do, man!! And niceee Sepultura is one of the heaviest bands ever

#2521 1 year ago

Dude was my neighbor 1988-1995something
ROCK

#2522 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude was my neighbor 1988-1995something
ROCK

Did you all jam?

#2523 1 year ago

Original Korn drummer used to live right next to me a few years back hahah. Never was huge into Korn but I always though he was a great drummer

#2524 1 year ago

Did you all jam?

Lol. Dude I was 13 when he moved in with his HOT AF girlfriend. She's the one in the white dress in that video. They separated and she eventually married Jesse James from Jackyl lol.
I didn't start playing guitar until I was 19, but this cat was a hero of mine for sure.

#2525 1 year ago

I hope you told him Korn SUCKS to his face.

#2526 1 year ago

When I was a tennager my hillbilly neighbor turned me on to a lot of obscure classic rock. He also had a pair of 15" Cerwin Vegas, which soon became my life goal to own a pair.
Been jammin this last couple nights

#2527 1 year ago

Did you all jam?

U play Dood? Gryszzz? Im flying high about to jam.

#2528 1 year ago

Bass is my main instrument but I can play guitar and drums as well.

#2529 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also skynyrd lol[quoted image]

I wanna go to this but I cannot see Leanord fucking Skinyard play after Slayer.
W
T
F

#2530 1 year ago

John Arch still has it...

#2531 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

main instrument

nice tracks up there...
good rhythm!
Really good locking in the drums with the grooves... Doesn't make it too obvious that it's programmed... well done.

Junkyard verse riff is dying for a dynamic singer like Plant/Cornell/Gillian to belt out something up high and then descending over it.
-mof

#2532 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

U play Dood? Gryszzz? Im flying high about to jam.

I do, mann. I play drums with that double pedal

1 week later
#2533 1 year ago

1983 beckons you

1 month later
1 month later
#2536 1 year ago

Something HEAVY to share

#2537 1 year ago

Something HEAVY to share

You're kidding, right?

#2538 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're kidding, right?

Okay, smart guy. What do you think is heavy?

#2539 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're kidding, right?

How about this?

#2540 1 year ago

#2541 1 year ago

Local friends... planet eater.. bassist is in another band Into Eternity... this is heavy with all capital letters

#2542 1 year ago

For the record.. i thought u were kidding!

#2543 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

For the record.. i thought u were kidding!

No, I wasn’t haha. It’s a good riff and a different direction for the band

#2544 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Local friends... planet eater.. bassist is in another band Into Eternity... this is heavy with all capital letters

I dig it!

#2545 1 year ago

I thought the new danzig (my last ride) was cheesy as fuk at first listen but now frikkin i love it.. so waddda i know anywisss ..and ya! PlanetEater are badass! I dig em for sure!

#2546 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I thought the new danzig (my last ride) was cheesy as fuk at first listen but now frikkin i love it.. so waddda i know anywisss ..and ya! PlanetEater are badass! I dig em for sure!

Hey! I’m glad he’s still around haha. Danzig is badass! I wish the old line up would come back though

#2547 1 year ago

Watch "King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Self-Immolate (Official Video)" on YouTube

2 months later
#2548 9 months ago

Thread bump! You guys ever check out Elliott's interviews?! He gets some honest and great information out of peeps..great stuff & the lil guy is growing up fast!

1 week later
#2549 9 months ago

Sick. I think you can stream the album on YouTube.
Watch "Solace - The Brink PROMO" on YouTube

#2550 9 months ago

Haven't been able to get this tune outta my head for 2 weeks....
Krokus-Screaming in the Night

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.95
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1,200.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 249.00
$ 22.50
$ 12.50
$ 63.29
Cabinet - Other
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 14.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
There are 2585 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 52.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside