6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,555 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 318 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D281A2CB-7ACC-4536-9358-8A6CF710B06F (resized).jpeg
F1F06364-1202-45A3-A469-655BEBEBB4A6 (resized).jpeg
calmer-than-you-are-www-the-h-6774061 (resized).png
QadOLdH (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
7EDEC75D-34B9-4AE4-85E4-A349017BC21F (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20181022-224830_Instagram (resized).jpg
913D9F97-A6CC-4738-92DB-C5C05E9C650A (resized).jpeg
D1B8CB5D-0F48-4640-B405-1C4625F8D78B (resized).jpeg
00D127AD-114C-4295-B33A-1E6717FCF94D (resized).jpeg
61142ADD-6DDA-4952-934E-FD47EB768010 (resized).jpeg
1E8D261A-5E07-4E44-A875-9FF0D8D2F8EC (resized).jpeg
8075 (resized).jpg
39018533_10105988326038618_7819987714790391808_o (resized).jpg

There are 2555 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 52.
#1953 2 years ago

Just bought my tickets for Wacken Open Air.

You jelly.

#1955 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

» YouTube video

All time favorite album, absolutely brutal and motivating

#1956 2 years ago

gryszzz Dudeeee, I couldn’t make it. Tell us how Cannibal Corpse and Power Trip was?! My buddy was front row!

#1957 2 years ago

I'm too old to fight for front row views anymore! I can imagine the battles at a CC show!

#1958 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm too old to fight for front row views anymore! I can imagine the battles at a CC show!

Hahah! Dude I’d just charge through the horde of people or try to! Some of the people in there are huge and I wouldn’t fuck with them hahahah and I’m 6 feet too!

#1959 2 years ago

Went to highschool with these guys only 2 years ago, they are killing it! OLDHAM COUNTY FOREVER

#1960 2 years ago

Dooood. As I sit here, gritting my teeth, I must shamefully admit I FUCKING missed it. My wife's meeting ran over 90 minutes longer than it was supposed to. Really my fault for not getting a babysitter. I was so fuckin pissed last night. One of my favorite bands and I missed the last 2 tours....FUCK.
I did catch Powertrip last month with Obituary/Exodus though. That show KICKED MY ASS. Funny, I had some big boy tough guys square up on me at Obituary and DRI and I moved their big asses across the entire pit. Then their buddies high fived me...lol.
GODDAMNIT I MISSED CANNIBAL CORPSE AGAIN FUCKKKKKKK.

#1961 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just bought my tickets for Wacken Open Air.
You jelly.

Hot damn!! Have a great time, maybe we’ll make it one year

#1962 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dooood. As I sit here, gritting my teeth, I must shamefully admit I FUCKING missed it. My wife's meeting ran over 90 minutes longer than it was supposed to. Really my fault for not getting a babysitter. I was so fuckin pissed last night. One of my favorite bands and I missed the last 2 tours....FUCK.
I did catch Powertrip last month with Obituary/Exodus though. That show KICKED MY ASS. Funny, I had some big boy tough guys square up on me at Obituary and DRI and I moved their big asses across the entire pit. Then their buddies high fived me...lol.

Man that really sucks but it makes me feel good I’m not the only dude who’s making/missing these shows but still trying to keep it together at home

#1963 2 years ago

You are not alone brotha. Kids come 1st, always. Even if my dumbass had gotten a babysitter, I still wouldn't have been able to drink cause Louisville is 90 minutes away. So that's a negatory right there. With a new album, hopefully they'll tour again next spring/summer.

#1964 2 years ago

While we're talking about brutal pits, the most brutal is ALWAYS Slayer...just based on sheer numbers. But the most violent, crazy ass pit I've seen in a decade was Cattle Decapitation. So brutal I stepped out, let those crazy young bucks have at it. It was fists flying. I wasn't in the gym 4-5 days a week then. Now I'm stronger than I've ever been.

#1965 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

DAMN! I’m sorry to hear, brother. God, I hope! I hope they don’t go on some world tour Kids doing karate in the pit is weird as hell. I’m a young guy and I old school mosh, circle pit, you name it. I got assulted by some 7 foot tall crowd killer at a Code Orange show, I saw fucking stars hahah

Hey who’s coming to Louisville expo in March? Need to talk to metal and pinball

#1966 2 years ago

I don't see what the big deal about Code Orange is. Maybe I haven't heard the right track. Otherwise no.

#1968 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I don't see what the big deal about Code Orange is. Maybe I haven't heard the right track. Otherwise no.

Hey me neither hahah, I was there for Harm’s Way

Quoted from Gryszzz:

» YouTube video

Absolutely fantastic album, love Havok!

#1969 2 years ago

Anybody heard anything about the new Exhorder?

#1970 2 years ago

Back when Metallica looked awesome. Wish I could have seen a show during Damaged Justice. Better yet! A cliff Burton show

C35FCA03-099B-42C4-BEA2-F7BC2134C528 (resized).png

#1971 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Back when Metallica looked awesome. Wish I could have seen a show during Damaged Justice. Better yet! A cliff Burton show

Everybody looks awesome in their 20s.

#1972 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody looks awesome in their 20s.

Clearly you have not seen Metallica in their 20s up close! Lol

#1973 2 years ago

Talking about their 20's...

#1974 2 years ago

NERVOSA!!!

pasted_image (resized).png

#1975 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Isn't that jason newsted? Not cliff...
* i think i read your post wrong!* u knew it wasn't ol' cliffy

#1976 2 years ago

BEST ALBUM EVER!!!!!! Whoever says otherwise should learn a lesson in violence!

#1977 2 years ago

#1978 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Isn't that jason newsted? Not cliff...
* i think i read your post wrong!* u knew it wasn't ol' cliffy

Of course!! I knew it was Jason! Cliff passed in September 86 I was saying it would have been the best to see them during Cliff days!

Only Nirvana I listen to is from Bleach

#1979 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Then I need to be taught a lesson, come on man.

Slayer-ReignInBlood (resized).jpg

#1980 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Then I need to be taught a lesson, come on man.

Yes, you do!!!!

You know what? Though I love Reign in Blood, I still prefer Show no Mercy and Hell Awaits over it...

And I like Exodus better than Slayer as well...

#1981 2 years ago

Tryptykon showed up in my YouTube music feed a couple of weeks ago. I lost track of what Tom G Warrior was doing after Apollyon Sun. I got the latest album and it rocks.

#1982 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

And I just now learned that they re-recorded this album

#1983 2 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

And I just now learned that they re-recorded this album
» YouTube video

Oh man, where have you been???

#1984 2 years ago

I really dig young female virtuoso talent. Yes it is a cover but pretty damn good . Cissie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got check out Cissie @ the 3:20 mark in video !!!

#1985 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

And I like Exodus better than Slayer as well...

That's just sick.

#1986 2 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Tryptykon showed up in my YouTube music feed a couple of weeks ago. I lost track of what Tom G Warrior was doing after Apollyon Sun. I got the latest album and it rocks.</blockquote

Check this out

#1987 2 years ago

Dood I wasn't really referring to you about Code Orange. All my Indy metal bros are all up on it....I guess I haven't heard the right tracks. The one on Liquid Metal right now sucks. But then again so does LM. Really fuckin sick of metal core jeebus. Yer way ahead of most of yer peers there Dood. Veil of Maya motherfuckers​....gtfo.

#1989 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dood I wasn't really referring to you about Code Orange. All my Indy metal bros are all up on it....I guess I haven't heard the right tracks. The one on Liquid Metal right now sucks. But then again so does LM. Really fuckin sick of metal core jeebus. Yer way ahead of most of yer peers there Dood. Veil of Maya motherfuckers​....gtfo.

Thanks, brother. Hahahah damn right about that too

#1990 2 years ago

Dime has been gone 13 years and I still can’t believe he was taken at such a young age. He was a unique soul. Videos of him in Watch It Go and Vulgar Video demonstrate that he was one of the kindest and funniest personalities. His talent is forever unmatched and seeing videos blows my mind. Rest in Power, Darell, you’re a GOD!

#1991 2 years ago

i love exodus and slayer. one of the big selling points about motorheads motorboat were those 2 bands. and of course corrosion of conformity and suicidal tendencies and anthrax.... etc... amazing times...
for me i love the lyrics on bonded by blood, but i think on the whole the music on reign in blood is better. both absolute classic albums though. love your taste lads!

#1992 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Oh man, where have you been???

Not in the metal scene for a long time. Been listening to stoner music the last 20 years

#1993 2 years ago

I loathe these queers who sing with their hands and arms (watch the video below and check what I'm talking about).

#1994 2 years ago

13 years ago today we lost a metal brotha..crazy how fast time goes

images (resized).jpg

#1995 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

13 years ago today we lost a metal brotha..crazy how fast time goes

I know Hey I ordered Dimevision 2! Can’t wait to watch it!

#1996 2 years ago

Goetia: lyrics . Satan, Savior, Father. Satan lord of destruction and creation
That is hard core shit . I hope I don't burn.

#1997 2 years ago

Cradle of Filth's Satanic Mantra:

"Archangel, Dark Angel, lend me thy light. Through death's veil till we have heaven in sight!"…

#1998 2 years ago

MASSIVE RIFFS

#1999 2 years ago

Perfect monday soundtrack:

IMG_20171211_093750[1] (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 209.99
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 149.00
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 2555 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 52.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside