7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by SarverSystems
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 190 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9337A739-EB12-4039-9119-5104CFBE997D (resized).jpeg
    IMGA0292 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0826 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0919 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0918 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0917 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0915 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0910 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0911 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0909 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0908 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0906 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0811 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0812 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0810 (resized).JPG

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 7 years ago

Everybody likes to see our game rooms, how about some videos or pictures of our garages or shops?
    I always like to see what tools people use. It's also interesting to see how people organize things too. Don't clean up, just go into your garage or shop right now and take pictures. Do it! LOL.

To start things off I'm posting a video of my garage / shop here:

I'm also attaching a picture

Pappy

DSC02684.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Its a mess right now, but it where I usually start the clean up/tear down of my pinball machines. Lifts not required lol!

IMG00019-20100430-2024.jpg photo.JPG image.jpeg

#3 7 years ago

here is my garage home and work I work on pins at both

P1010381.JPG

#4 7 years ago

home

P1010380.JPG

#5 7 years ago

work

P1010104.JPG

#6 7 years ago

work

P1010105.JPG

#7 7 years ago

work

P1010105.JPG

#8 7 years ago

work

P1010106.JPG

#9 7 years ago

work

P1010377.JPG

#10 7 years ago

work

P1010376.JPG

#11 7 years ago

work

P1010371.JPG

#12 7 years ago

more

P1010122.JPG

#13 7 years ago

more

P1010119.JPG

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #16 7 years ago

pic

P1010113.JPG

#17 7 years ago

pic

P1010107.JPG

#18 7 years ago

I love all the eye candy pics in this thread

Keep it up

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Its a mess right now, but it where I usually start the clean up/tear down of my pinball machines. Lifts not required lol!

Dude, you need to move those vehicles to make more room for pins LOL Nice garage!

Pappy

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

To start things off I'm posting a video of my garage / shop here:

Nice pictures guys! Lets see some videos too. Come on people get out there and show us what you got.

Pappy

#21 7 years ago

Not as much as many, but more than a few...

100_5157.JPG 100_5162.JPG 100_5163.JPG

#22 7 years ago

couldn't leave out the tool box or the fridge...

100_5164.JPG 100_5165.JPG

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

Not as much as many, but more than a few...

Nice! Apollo 13 is on my short list. Love the hat collection.

Pappy

#24 7 years ago

ya... between the posters and the hats I need more ceiling in my garage

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

ya... between the posters and the hats I need more ceiling in my garage

Yes you do. I'm wondering what is your opinion about Apollo 13? Is it a challenge to play and is it a keeper?
    Pappy

#27 7 years ago

I love A13, it was my first pin... paid too much for it though... 13 ball rocks, shooting the rocket is awesome... great game IMHO should be higher on the food chain
    if you play just to play it's cool, if you play by the rules it's def a challenge... by all means a keeper

#28 7 years ago

Found an amazing thread on some of the BEST garages in the world. Take your time going through it, because there's over 300 pages already.

http://www.luxury4play.com/automotive/36568-worlds-most-beautiful-garages-exotics-insane-garage-picture-thread-50-pics.html

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

work

Attachments P1010104.JPG (257.9 KB, 0 downloads) 5 hours old

I know that building set up anywhere. That's an old Union 76 gas station building!

#30 7 years ago

Apollo , I need to come and play my Ole Star Trek and help you drink some Bud Lt Lime's

You Need a Hook in the Line up to .. BayWatch Would lOOk Good in there also ...

NASCAR_&_Baywatch.jpg Hook.jpg

#31 7 years ago

Nutty_50 said:Its a mess right now, but it where I usually start the clean up/tear down of my pinball machines. Lifts not required lol!
    Dude, you need to move those vehicles to make more room for pins LOL Nice garage!
    Pappy

Thanks Pappy

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Apollo , I need to come and play my Ole Star Trek and help you drink some of Bud Lt Lime's

The fridge is always stocked Bro

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Apollo , I need to come and play my Ole Star Trek and help you drink some of Bud Lt Lime's

You Need a Hook in the Line up to .. Baywatch Would lOOk Good in there also ...

I love Baywatch! People need to give it a chance. So many games would get better reviews if somebody slapped the B/W logo on them.
    Pappy

#34 7 years ago

It'll get better. Believe it or not, there are 60+ games in that area. Getting close to rotation day.

Garage_storage.jpg

#35 7 years ago

how do you play those?

#36 7 years ago

Vdojaq yes it was a union 76 from 1972-1986. The gas tanks and pumps where taken out in 1987. It was 3 bays. We added 2 more bays on in 1988.

#37 7 years ago

That's not the gameroom. Once I get tired of what I have set up, I rotate them out and set up something else. They all are working games, just don't have the room to set up all of them at one time or I would.

Quoted from APOLLO_13:

how do you play those?

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

That's not the gameroom. Once I get tired of what I have set up, I rotate them out and set up something else. They all are working games, just don't have the room to set up all of them at one time or I would.

that's cool man... I wish I had your problem

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

I wish I had your problem

I Agree !!!!! What a Mess ,,,,, Are you in the US ? and Where ? I wanna Buy 1 or 2 ..

#40 7 years ago

I am not showing you my garage. Its just full of boxes from moving into the new house. Its definatly not set up how I plan to have it. Plus, as soon as I get it cleaned out I am ripping down the walls so I can install insulation. then I will get it set up like I want.

#41 7 years ago

LOL. Actually, with an explaination, it isn't as bad as the picture made it look. I saw more humor in the pic I guess. It goes to show you how a picture can be decieving. I had to pick the right angle for the best effect. If I took the pic from the right side of the garage, it looks more organized with the cabinets in neat rows.

The construction stuff in the foreground is from a recent remodel upstairs and is in the process of being cleared. Along with the oversized tarp (recently pulled back to get a pic of a game part for a fellow collector), I laid things from my daughters move on the top of the pins to protect the games near the window and roll up door from sun fade.

I'm in the SFBA and my gameroom is open for play most of the time. I'm not much of a seller of games and usually don't unless I have a duplicate to keep.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I Agree !!!!! What a Mess ,,,,, Are you in the US ? and Where ? I wanna Buy 1 or 2 ..

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

It'll get better. Believe it or not, there are 60+ games in that area. Getting close to rotation day.

I see a Pinball Magic in there!

Pappy

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

I saw more humor in the pic I guess.

I also saw the humor... I was being facetiae's when I asked how do you play those... Sorry about that, I wasn't judging... honest if anything I'm envious.

#44 7 years ago

You missed the TZ, EatPM & Getaway. Most of the newer games are under the tarp and can't be seen in the pic.

#45 7 years ago

Thanks. There's almost 40 years of collecting the games I want in that pic. The older game heads are all stored inside the house, I need to figure out a better controlled environment for them since they take up gameroom space that I could set up another 7 games in.

Quoted from APOLLO_13:

I also saw the humor... I was being facetiae's when I asked how do you play those... Sorry about that, I wasn't judging... honest if anything I'm envious.

4 years later
    #46 2 years ago

I think this thread is worth resurrecting. I'm always interest how other people organize their pinball shop. Right now I'm thinking about reorganizing my garage to be better suited for pinball restorations. So lets see some more pictures.

#47 2 years ago

I think this thread is worth resurrecting. I'm always interest how other people organize their pinball shop. Right now I'm thinking about reorganizing my garage to be better suited for pinball restorations. So lets see some more pictures.

Cool thread. I'll post pictures of my garage/shop in a month or so. 24x24x10 and I added a 12x22 above ground addition on to one side and took out a garage wall to make it a 24x36x10. The addition will be the shop and the garage proper will be for my Mustang. I finished the inside of it with heat, electric, insulation sheathing and paint. I just wish it was attached to the house so I didn't have to trudge out in the rain and snow to get to it.

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just wish it was attached to the house so I didn't have to trudge out in the rain and snow to get to it.

Understand and agree 100% and why I don't do much pin related out there. Nice size garage too!

4 months later
    #49 2 years ago

Lets see more pictures. I'm always curious what kind of pinball shop setups you guys have. Work benches, parts storage, rotisseries.

#50 2 years ago

Lets see more pictures. I'm always curious what kind of pinball shop setups you guys have. Work benches, parts storage, rotisseries.

Oh Pappy your askin for it. I'm just finishing up my garage/shop. Here's a couple of pictures. 10x24x36, 21x24 just for the Mustang when it comes back.

IMGA0937[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0939[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0940[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0921[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0873[1] (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 225.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 114.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 9,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 84.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 234.99
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 305.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 11.95
    There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside