• 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by badbilly27
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

There are Never, Ever any bottom pins. For each listed above, someone loves one of them. Any pin is a great pin! Different strokes for different folks. ~Spooky

Of course that's the case. We are just playing along with the OP and it's funny to see pins you LOVE on other peoples HATE list.......kind of puts it in perspective.

#52 9 years ago

South park.....nothing to hit ....way to plain
Rbon....never liked the theme or the game play
No fear...ramps ,ramp and more ramps ....
Monopoly...I was very disappointed when I played it it just felt to slow and boring
And
Bugs bunny birthday bash .....Zzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzz.....

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Of course that's the case. We are just playing along with the OP and it's funny to see pins you LOVE on other peoples HATE list.......kind of puts it in perspective.

Literally all of my Top 5 have been listed here

#54 9 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon
NASCAR
The Simpsons (DE)
The Walking Dead
Jackbot

#55 9 years ago

I won't say that I'd not be willing to pick these up on the (super) cheap, but of the ones I've actively disliked the most after playing, for various reasons:

No Fear
Predator
Class of 1812
Avengers Premium/LE

And the one that I'm not even willing to give the benefit of the doubt: Whoa Nellie!

#56 9 years ago

Nba fast break
Shaq attack
Tmnt
TrS
Super Mario bros

#57 9 years ago

Lol, 7 of the games that I own have already been listed. I'm not sure how TWD has already made the list as it will take a year before we really know how good it will be. Several of the games I want were also listed.

I've yet to meet a pinball machine that I truely hate. Some I would never own and some I will trade or sell after owning for a while but it's still pinball.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I've yet to meet a pinball machine that I truely hate.

So.. You've not played Shaq Attack, I take it.

#59 9 years ago

From current personal collection in order of what would be out the door first, second, .....

1.Creature
2.Star Trek the Next Generation
3.White Water
4.Bram Stokers Dracula
5.Guns and Roses

That would leave me with 13 pins which is probably still more than I need.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

From current personal collection in order of what would be out the door first, second, .....
1.Creature
2.Star Trek The Next Generation
3.White Water
4.Bram Stokers Dracula
5.Guns and Roses
That would leave me with 13 pins which is probably still more than I need.

Well, then in that case, you just let me know when you want to unload that WH20 or BSD. I loves me some local deals!

#61 9 years ago

The bottom 4 pins I own is probably the worst collection on pinside so I say it has to be

DE playboy
Raven
timewarp (in poor shape)
Roy Clark The Entertainer

#62 9 years ago

Shaq Attack
Champion Pub
RFM
South Park
Twister

Funnily enough everyone bags on SF2. Yes it is ugly as all get out and the car toy is ruined because its almost impossible to get past level 2. On the other hand in tournament mode the linear shot layout and set awards makes it a fun shooter's game. I'd really like to have another one at some point.

#63 9 years ago

Back to the future
Indiana Jones (Stern)
Golden eye
Popeye
Gilligan Island

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from Law:

I won't say that I'd not be willing to pick these up on the (super) cheap, but of the ones I've actively disliked the most after playing, for various reasons:
No Fear
Predator
Class of 1812
Avengers Premium/LE
And the one that I'm not even willing to give the benefit of the doubt: Whoa Nellie!

"Class of 1812"? I wouldn't mind finding a nice example. But then I a sucker for the creepy themes.

#65 9 years ago

This would be a much more interesting thread if the title was "Let's see your bottom 5 pins in your collection."

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

LOL! I figured someone would like it as a collection.
HEY! How did Centaur end up on your list??

Keeping in line with Pinside rules, let's just say I do not like the theme. It doesn't really belong there, though. Consider Shaq Ataq in there to replace it. Just played that last week. Awful.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This would be a much more interesting thread if the title was "Let's see your bottom 5 pins in your collection."

Bottom 5 for me was just sorted out in a thread "what would be the last pins to leave your collection"

Rapid Fire
Strikes And Spares (Gottlieb system3 pin bowler)
Sea Hunt
Hi Dolly
Soccer

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Kind of tough when a lot don't have that many and others are just barely there...... I would just be picking my favorite one.

#69 9 years ago

Not saying these are the worst pins there are, just the low on my list of what I've played (mostly 1990+ stuff), and theres TONS I haven't played...

Star Trek (Pro) - Stern (I just can't get into this one, it's a newer machine, and its at a nearby pizza place, but it seems like I put my money it, just to watch 3 balls drain instantly. I get like 30 seconds of play total)

BlackHole - Gottlieb (just a "meh" machine to me)

??? - ??? (I'll have to add this later, theres a machine I played at a local taco shop, and it escapes my thought at the moment, but I didn't like it. I only played it once, left a bad taste in my mouth when the first ball got stuck and then I couldn't proceed, even after nudging the machine and getting a TILT, I couldn't free the ball) From memory. I think I remember a rope that goes across the play field, that held a white ball (cue ball or a golf ball) and you'd hit it with the pinball. I think it was either golf or billiard themed.

Revenge From Mars - Bally (Not a bad game, it's playable and kinda unique and fun, but I could never really focus and see the game clearly with the holopin stuff. I'm in my late 20's with perfect eye sight but just cant see the game clearly enough)

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPhantom:

Revenge From Mars - Bally (Not a bad game, it's playable and kinda unique and fun, but I could never really focus and see the game clearly with the holopin stuff. I'm in my late 20's with perfect eye sight but just cant see the game clearly enough)

This is probably because someone replaced or misplaced the original tinted pin2k glass or installed it backwards due to lack of attention. Makes a massive difference for visibility on the back half of the playfield. That said, yeah, I could never get into Revenge from Mars.

#71 9 years ago

St, Woz, TWD, obviously people have not had enough time on these games. They are very good games that don't belong in this thread whatsoever. I wonder how many of the people listing these titles have ever put more than a dozen plays on them or owned them.

#72 9 years ago

Mine are:

Gold Wings - Super ugly ripoff theme
Scared Stiff - Gets old really fast!
BSD - Depressing
SW:E1 - Totally misses the mark on P2K effects. Nothing should ever go to the edge of the screen - it looses the illusion. Also, I have one for sale if anyone is looking.
South Park - Too repetitive.

Stern Indiana Jones is pretty bad as well, but the others above are worse.

-Al-

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPhantom:

??? - ??? (I'll have to add this later, theres a machine I played at a local taco shop, and it escapes my thought at the moment, but I didn't like it. I only played it once, left a bad taste in my mouth when the first ball got stuck and then I couldn't proceed, even after nudging the machine and getting a TILT, I couldn't free the ball) From memory. I think I remember a rope that goes across the play field, that held a white ball (cue ball or a golf ball) and you'd hit it with the pinball. I think it was either golf or billiard themed.

Sounds kinda like Cue Ball Wizard.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

There are Never, Ever any bottom pins. For each listed above, someone loves one of them. Any pin is a great pin! Different strokes for different folks. ~Spooky

Just in case you missed this point, the title of the Topic is "Let's see YOUR bottom 5 pins". It's what you think is a bottom 5 pin. But hey, thanks for trying to think this out for all of us.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Shaq Attack
Shaq Attack
Shaq Attack
Shaq Attack
Shaq Attack

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's not that bad !

images.jpgimages.jpg
#76 9 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Just in case you missed this point, the title of the Topic is "Let's see YOUR bottom 5 pins". It's what you think is a bottom 5 pin.

Oh, now you tell us! I thought it was supposed to be ones we had. Now I have to come up with a whole new list. Never mind!

#77 9 years ago

Popeye
Family Guy
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Rolling Stones

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weyburn, SK
$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 27.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-your-bottom-5-pins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.