Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonpin
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    P7060020.JPG
    P7060019.JPG
    P7060018.JPG
    BKHB_004.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    no_fear1_001.jpg
    no_fear1_014.jpg
    no_fear1_013.jpg
    022.JPG
    DSC04140.JPG
    Pinball-Collection2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 11 years ago

Hops.

DSC01542.JPGDSC01542.JPG

#98 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

Come on trilogybeer, what IS that game?? It looks awsome, in a kind of weird floral kinda way!

Sorry I just got home from work . The Game is Trilogy Brewing Co. . Its a custom game I made , Its also to my knowledge the only pinball machine that has a tap and serves beer . I'll post a link to a photobucket page with more pics here soon , Just need to figure out how to post a photobucket link here.

#103 11 years ago

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/trilogybeer/DSC01550_zps03422faf.jpg[/IMG]

I think this link will work.

#123 11 years ago

Holy shit dude, that is just out of this world!!! I could only find one pic in the link you sent by the way, but it's totally awsome!! I see it's a Star Trek conversion, but the artwork is 1000x better!! How did you do the art?? The plastics and the playfield are both excellent!! The grainy effect on the shield is great!!
    I notice from the pic you put here earlier the playfield background has a kind of glittery effect, that looks awsome too!!
    Truely inspirational!!
    I'd love to see some more pics of it... the backglass, the full view... and where's that beer tap??
    I had to copy the pic here to get it in this thread:

OK Yeah sorry I thought the link I sent here would send you to the whole library of the pics . I'll start a new thread here and post the pics and info there . The pic I posted here on this thread was my favorite pic I took of the game , I don't want to clutter up this thread with a ton of my pics . Check out thread "Pics Trilogy Brewing Co pinball" soon .
    Thanks

#156 11 years ago

Errr, no! Charles bell is NOT a photographer dude, he's a painter! That image and many others he's done are all oil on canvas!! They are mindblowing for that fact because they're so realistic! Here's another couple of his paintings:

Funny how he changed the letters PARAGON to read ADVANCE... why!!

Oh Boy is amazing as it shows the reflection of the backglass!!!

Wow ! that is amazing ! He also changed the paragon letters at the top of the playfield ,looks like he put "special up there .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-your-best-pin-pic?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.