PinRM 003.JPG
APoker2.jpg
APoker1.jpg
IMG_0170.jpg
P1010389.JPG
P1010390.JPG
P1010391.JPG
P1010392.JPG
There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

it's not a Bally or Stern but still a classic

I think this forum should be changed to Classic 80's Pins, to include Williams and Gottlieb! nocreditdot?

#152 9 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

More of my Bally and Stern gameroom pics:
P1010396.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P1010395.JPG (Click image to enlarge)P1010394.JPG (Click image to enlarge)P1010393.JPG (Click image to enlarge)P1010392.JPG (Click image to enlarge)P1010391.JPG (Click image to enlarge)P1010390.JPG (Click image to enlarge)P1010389.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

These play as beautiful as they look. Dave takes great care in his restorations and game play is perfect. Always enjoy playing his game. A lot of pride and sets them up as I would. Just perfect.

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

I think this forum should be changed to Classic 80's Pins, to include Williams and Gottlieb! nocreditdot?

here is a club for classic williams games
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-3-9-club

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

here is a club for classic williams games

Thanx Gabe-cubed!

#155 9 years ago

PinRM 003.JPGPinRM 003.JPG

t_PinRM%20003[1].jpgt_PinRM%20003[1].jpg
#156 9 years ago

I was lucky enough to pick these up today! Thanks NorCal!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Does anyone have a used Medusa pop bumper cap I can have/buy? I don't want to buy the whole set.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#158 9 years ago

Nice Medusa BTW

#159 9 years ago

Steve Young sells them cheaper:

http://pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#160 9 years ago

Way more of a pain in the ass to order them too.

#161 9 years ago

I have ordered from Steve before with no issues as long as you have a part number!

I'm still hoping someone has a used one they are no longer using.

Thanks!

#162 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

As far as I'm concerned, he can run whatever ordering system he wants given the incredible number of parts he repro's (not to mention NOS stock still on hand). If you're into classic Bally/Stern, Pinball Resource is an indisputable asset.

#163 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

How hard is it to send a one line email? That's all I have ever had to do to order from PBR.

#164 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How hard is it to send a one line email? That's all I have ever had to do to order from PBR.

Me too. Jimmy is a pleasure to work with.

#165 9 years ago

True it is an asset. I just don't sit around looking up part numbers all day. Click and go. This is the 21st century, roll with or get left behind.

#166 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

True it is an asset. I just don't sit around looking up part numbers all day. Click and go. This is the 21st century, roll with or get left behind.

I have not looked up one part number. I have just described the part and they know what I need. Pretty simple. Plus, click and go doesn't work unless you know what you need anyway, so........

#167 9 years ago

Thanks pops

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

I order all the time from Steve and Jimmi and have no problems. Never once sent in a part number. Actually his system is WAY easier. Put in an email, NO CREDIT CARDS, send in money. No way to scam and nothing left in some system to hack.

1 week later
#169 9 years ago

I have a Centaur on the way. Once received and gone through, it will join my others. I will have one wall dedicated to all classic Bally games! Still looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe as well.

IMG_3554.JPGIMG_3554.JPG
IMG_3552.JPGIMG_3552.JPG

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I have a Centaur on the way. Once received and gone through, it will join my others. I will have one wall dedicated to all classic Bally games! Still looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe as well.
IMG_3554.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_3552.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Your Embryon sure is drool-worthy! The purple displays look great.

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

IMG_3554.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_3552.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Wow. Working fast and putting together an amazing classic collection. Well done.

#172 9 years ago

Got all of my Bally's together this evening!

IMG_3564.jpgIMG_3564.jpg

#173 9 years ago

Now that's a line up I wouldn't mind choosing from. Outstanding!

#174 9 years ago

Added a Centaur to the lineup today. Time to figure out what to sell to make room...

IMG_3616.jpgIMG_3616.jpg
#175 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Added a Centaur to the lineup today. Time to figure out what to sell to make room...

Just sell me the Centaur & you won't have to fret about it.

#176 9 years ago

I'd say the Space Invaders even though it is a great game, is the weakest title in that lineup.

Quoted from MrBellMan:

IMG_3616.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#177 9 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

I'd say the Space Invaders even though it is a great game, is the weakest title in that lineup.

It is the weakest, but it's also the game that I played the most as a teen. So, it has sentimental value to me. Plus it's practically HUO!

A DMD will have to go. I have a buyer for my G&R if I decide to go that way, but I'll more than likely sell my Dirty Harry or Iron Man VE first.

#178 9 years ago

That's the mode I'm in. It's getting easier to sell DMDs, and harder to part with 80's pins.

#179 8 years ago

Oh. Didn't know there were DMDs in the lineup. =)

In that case the Space Invaders isn't the weakest.

Hope that Dirty Harry enjoys it's new home. =)

Quoted from MrBellMan:

It is the weakest, but it's also the game that I played the most as a teen. So, it has sentimental value to me. Plus it's practically HUO!
A DMD will have to go. I have a buyer for my G&R if I decide to go that way, but I'll more than likely sell my Dirty Harry or Iron Man VE first.

#180 8 years ago

I might have a Meteor coming into my possession in the near future.......I will post when/if the deal goes through.

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I might have a Meteor coming into my possession in the near future.......I will post when/if the deal goes through.

Careful.....you get that thing set up right and you may like it more than Big Game

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Careful.....you get that thing set up right and you may like it more than Big Game

I don't think I would be mad about that at all. And you can guarantee I'm going to dial it in. Hopefully the deal works out. Fingers crossed.

#183 8 years ago

I just picked up another Meteor near my house for $200 bucks. Thats alot of fun for pennies.

#185 8 years ago

I m selling it to a good friend for the 200 plus a flipper rebuild. It will be his first game. I dont need 2 of them. But the price sure was right.

MIke

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I m selling it to a good friend for the 200 plus a flipper rebuild. It will be his first game. I dont need 2 of them. But the price sure was right.
MIke

No kidding. Nice pin for a first IMO. Hopefully your friend signs up for pinside and posts pics of it!

#187 8 years ago

Nice snag and very cool of you to pay that deal forward!

#188 8 years ago

Centaur added to the Classic Bally lineup! Anyone want to trade a mint G&R for an Eight Ball Deluxe (original Bally) or a Fathom + cash?

IMG_3725.jpgIMG_3725.jpg

#189 8 years ago

Where's Harlem and Smdm?

#191 8 years ago

Very cool

#192 8 years ago

Not so nice price. Wonder if he wants to part with the spectrum only? Hmmm

#193 8 years ago

I'd take the medusa

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Saw this on eBay this morning:
ebay.com link » Rare Bally Pinball Silver Ball Mania Flash Gordon Elektra Medusa Xenon Spectrum
Nice collection!

Awesome pins! Not so awesome pics or price. I could only get $1200 for a SBM with CPR PF, plastics, BG installed

1 year later
#195 7 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 85.00
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-the-classic-ballys-and-sterns/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.