Topic Stats

• 23,814 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider torontor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12354 5 years ago

Here is my game room setup (awaiting pinball delivery)
    I'll be adding pics once I take delivery of a couple of pinball machines, still on order.
    20190113_003637 (resized).jpg20190113_003637 (resized).jpg20190113_003729 (resized).jpg20190113_003729 (resized).jpg20190113_003752 (resized).jpg20190113_003752 (resized).jpg20190113_003941 (resized).jpg20190113_003941 (resized).jpg20190113_004011 (resized).jpg20190113_004011 (resized).jpg20190113_111827 (resized).jpg20190113_111827 (resized).jpggaming table_full (resized).jpggaming table_full (resized).jpg

#12357 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

My thoughts exactly but if you look closely I'd say there's room for 4-5 pins along that wall where the "foolsball" table is.
    That is a nice collection of swords you got there.

ya man, thats exactly where it will go, i've ordered but delivery hasn't come in yet. Hindsight being 20/20, I'll take the pics down and repost when they come in! Can't wait.

#12359 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Very nice looking room. No need to take them down, just post a couple more when you get your pin(s) in.

cool thanks, good idea, will update my post when they come in

#12361 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

So.....what pins are you getting???

1984 Tiger Rag, the other is some no name generic, have to dig it up.

#12363 5 years ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Why is it that my favorite part of your setup is the velvet rope blocking off patrons until showtime?
    Nice touch.

LOL i need to hire someone with white gloves grabbing tickets. "Please wait to be seated."
    As the wall is open, I just have it there so kids don't run around in there willy nilly. I once caught a kid on one of the seats trying to grab at the projector. Thankfully though, the red rope makes it look very VIP and kids somehow know its off limits. I get my kids to coach the other kids better as well before they destroy things.

#12369 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

It's 7.1.4 normally so am curious what the 6 means in this case

7 Surrounds, 6 sub channels (2 SVS PB-2000s subs, 4 Aura Bass shakers in the seats ), 4 ATMOS. I edited my post as thats too much information. Lots of power in that room.

theater rack (resized).jpgtheater rack (resized).jpg
    #12393 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Very sweet setup! Pretty sure that is still 7.1.4 as the LFE is always on 1 channel or should be. I'm not trying to knock you or say you're wrong etc. Legit curious if you somehow setup the bass on different channels. That has to sound strange right?

LFE is always one channel signal out. My prepro/ receiver has dedicated 2 channel descrete sub outs (although the native signal is always mono). This is to compensate for different placement of subs in a room when you run room correction/ calibration to eliminate nulls etc to have a smooth response in the room, hence the dual subs (one you see in the pic in the front of the room, and another is behind the seating area. There are a lot of filters going on, not just level correction etc. I have 4 other outputs from the sub split to another amp which feeds the arse kickers With the additional sub outs and the limitations to 2 channel sub outs at the preamp/ receiver, if I was to time, and tune right, I would need a Minidsp to run calibration thru.

#12394 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Wow! Just Wow!! I'm speechless except for one thought that comes to mind... I bet watching a movie in that room makes TNA sound like a day at the library.

LOL its pretty intense for sure almost 4,000 watts of power in that little room, had to put it on a dedicated circuit to meet the juice requirements. Off the deep end for sure, overkill, but damn is it fun.

#12395 5 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Keeping on track with the original post...
    Nothing says game room like a video.
    Here's a walk-thru back in June. Always changing, adding new stuff:

Then in December, populated with about 50 guests:

incredible!

#12408 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

M akes total sense, thanks! My buddy who is a huge theater nut markmon on here explained it well like you also. I have 2 18" fi infinite baffle subs right in the middle of the room in my main platform so it helps reduce any dead zones cause by front or back subs I guess. They definitely pound like no other. I always got the sub volume knob around 15% otherwise shit starts breaking all over

18" wow nice, how are you powering those bad boys?

#12409 5 years ago
    Quoted from roar:

Jeez man... that's a ton of power in those Emotiva's!!! You must be bi-amping your fronts? I've got mine bi-amped running an Emotiva XP5 in the front for my Axiom M80's and they sound darn amazing. Also have an SVS Cylinder sub, they make pretty great sub's! Your room must sound amazing!

ya man definitely over kill to be powering surrounds which are crossed at 100hz on those, went overboard for sure. You gave me an idea to try and bi am the fronts since they have handle 500w. Weekend project to experiment

sample video
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZMZxweMv2dVyXqXo9

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider torontor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=torontor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.