Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyp66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21634 1 year ago
    Quoted from briyau15:

Trying to decide whether this would be a dedicated arcade/pinball pop culture room or if I make it more versatile with it being more of a lounge area that just happens to have pinball machines in it.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The struggle is real! I opted to have a music, home theater room with arcade games in it but being limited to 4-5 pins makes selection harder!

5 months later
    #22460 9 months ago

Finally to the point where I can share what I have going, I have room for one more pin in my humble little space. So many great rooms in this thread. Wanted to ensure the basement was multi purpose for home theater, listening to tunes, or playing card/board games in addition to multicade and pins. The puck bowler like the older pins is pure nostalgia for me. Nice to have the high ceilings and having a bathroom and wood stove down here is a plus. When we have folks over it is a fun place to hang out. Put in a 11 speaker setup with atmos and dual SVS subs so movie night shakes the foundation.

The previous owner had some really nice built ins that are perfect for my vinyl and movie collection. Just put the wet bar in and hoping to add a shelf or two to it this fall.

pin2 (resized).jpgpin2 (resized).jpgpin3 (resized).jpgpin3 (resized).jpgpin4 (resized).jpgpin4 (resized).jpgpin5 (resized).jpgpin5 (resized).jpgpin6 (resized).jpgpin6 (resized).jpgpin7 (resized).jpgpin7 (resized).jpg
    #22466 9 months ago

Thanks everyone, made my day!

#22470 9 months ago

The one I have I have drug around since my dad brought it home from Sears in the 70's. It had fallen into disrepair and it was one of the few things I had of his so I had someone refurb it to like new, but we did save some wear on the spinners to reflect the past.

#22508 9 months ago

It is fun when you get a crowd, but it does not get much play solo. People like that it is pretty simple in nature and the scores are are always close.

For me it fit perfectly in that spot for something a bit different.

1 month later
    #22668 7 months ago
    Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

It's been a couple of years since I posted my garage game room setup. Lots of changes - I put up foam board insulation on the walls/ceiling so my air conditioner would actually work when it's 100 degrees outside in the summer. Added in a couple of TVs so I can play vintage video games (I currently have a Colecovision, Intellivision, Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis, N64 and some older 64 bit computers hooked up). My pinball line up works for me, but not nearly as nice as some other collections in this envy inducing thread. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love your setup, your pins are a great mix!. I share the love of being able to play the classic console games as well. Nicely done!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyp66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=tonyp66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.