Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2163 10 years ago

Not a pic of the whole gameroom but definity my favorite, my 9mo old son helping me out with the latest addition a LAHphoto (3).JPGphoto (3).JPG

#2164 10 years ago

Here's another more complete pic of the Dive Bar Arcadephoto (4).JPGphoto (4).JPGphoto (4).JPGphoto (4).JPG

2 months later
    #2483 9 years ago

Latest pics of the Dive Bar Arcade.....Pics fixed!.............GR9.JPGGR9.JPGGR8.JPGGR8.JPGGR7.JPGGR7.JPGGR6.JPGGR6.JPGGR5.JPGGR5.JPGGR4.JPGGR4.JPGGR3.JPGGR3.JPGGR2.JPGGR2.JPGGR1.JPGGR1.JPG

Post edited by TomT: Pics fixed!!!

#2484 9 years ago

Sorry for the upside down pics if someone can clue me in on how to fix them I will!

#2486 9 years ago

Yeah they were but they were right side up on the phone and on my computer

#2550 9 years ago
    Quoted from J_Cutler:

Very cool Tom. I'm so jealous of you guys with all the cool games. Me and my first and only pin so far. LOL Was curious, I saw 3 Brunswick Bowling Pin stools in your pic. I do have two of those and love them. I got mine from the home of Brunswick here in Muskegon, Mi. How did you acquire yours?

I picked mine up from a Clist ad the seller was a former pro bowler that retired after a car accident I believe he got them as part of his winnings from a tournament.

#2551 9 years ago
    Quoted from jukehero1:

Here is my humble entry.I don't have the money to spend on these that I would like to,so I have to grab the right opportunities (bargains) when they appear..from right to left,and what I paid for them.. Top Score-$125 Blackout-$225 Jungle Lord-$300 Steeple Chase-$25 Seeburg SMC2 Jukebox-$275 Galaxian-$250 Chicago Coin Shootout-$550 United 1952 Shuffle Bowler-$200...you just have to keep your eyes open and be willing to do the work that nobody else wants (or is not stupid enough) to want to do...LOL all are fully functional and are in solid "players" condition.I'm a sucker for a lost cause project machine.
    Very nice! All it takes is money to fill a gameroom with the latest/greatest but it takes love and skill to seek out the older bargain games and bring them back to life!

P3020177.JPG 328 KB

1 year later
    #4274 8 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Here's a video of my game room and bar from last weekend's party.
    Thanks to everyone who came to be a part of it, and the good things you all did for my friend Angie.
    » YouTube video

Nice lineup looks like a fun party

2 weeks later
    #4439 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That because you got the wrong ones I have the ones from Home Depot, a package of 8 for about $9. Plastic is nice and thick as is the rubber pads on them. Give them a try.

Yep you have to buy the quality ones I have had everything on sliders for years makes it so much easier to move things around to rearange or service.

7 months later
    #5918 8 years ago

Quick panorama I took before the NFC Championship game Sundaygameroom2016_(resized).JPGgameroom2016_(resized).JPG

1 month later
    #6270 8 years ago

Quick pic from Saturday night

photo_(resized).JPGphoto_(resized).JPG

#6272 8 years ago

Quick pic from Saturday night just a few changes

2 months later
    #6681 7 years ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

Here's eight photos of my utilitarian basement gameroom. It's populated largely by EM pinballs and EM arcade games. Other occupants include six prewar pinball machines and a few trade stimulators.
    I've got a section dedicated to an elaborate HO slot car track and slot car collection and a workshop area down there as well (not pictured). However, I plan to consolidate that wing to make room for two EM pinball machines which are temporarily stationed upstairs (in violation of my agreement with my sweet wife).
    In the future, I plan to hang some art on the cinder block walls and improve the lighting. There's nothing fancy here. . .exposed ceiling, fluorescent light fixtures, and a hodgepodge of throw-rugs on a cement floor. Two good things, though---the ceiling is extra high for a suburban basement and the staircase is free of angles.

By far my favorite game room in this thread!

1 month later
    #7083 7 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Those with space, anyone add bubble hockey to their game room?.
    If so, yay or nay?
    I know, pins instead but curious

That is a big old positive yay mine has been a hit for years!

BHRR_(resized).JPGBHRR_(resized).JPG

1 month later
    #7364 7 years ago
    Quoted from DUFUS:

Finally got around to pic'ing and posting after a 2K+ mile move from almost a year ago now. A second master BR became the game room. It's an odd shape but everything fits perfectly, as I envisioned when I first walked through the house before buying. I'm not a huge fan of white walls and carpet, but I played the hand dealt me rather than spend $ to change it to a more suitable game room palette. It's growing on me.

Love the Night Stalker poster!

4 months later
    #8189 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

Here's a few pics my wife took tonight. My gameroom is constantly evolving. It will probably look different next month.

Love this one great space.

#8208 7 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's been a while since I posted pics..... done some game changes (and took out the bowling alley)...more room now. Snuck in a pic of the Vanilla Ice bathroom and the Billy Dee Williams mini-kitchen

Love the space even the VI bathroom my gameroom bathroom is Steve McQueen themed.

1 year later
    #10214 6 years ago

So this happened shot a Japanese vodka tv commercial in the Dive Bar Arcade last night it was a blast.

GR1 (resized).jpgGR1 (resized).jpg

GR5 (resized).jpgGR5 (resized).jpg

GR4 (resized).jpgGR4 (resized).jpg

GR2 (resized).jpgGR2 (resized).jpg

GR6 (resized).jpgGR6 (resized).jpg

GR7 (resized).jpgGR7 (resized).jpg

GR8 (resized).jpgGR8 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #10565 6 years ago

My game room till "hopefully" the end of July when repair/rebuild is done and we can get back into our house

20180408_114903 (resized).jpg20180408_114903 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=tomt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.