Topic Stats

• 23,813 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timtim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5728 8 years ago

man I need to actually start hanging stuff on the walls

I just have games in a basement

4 months later
    #6468 7 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Blacked out ceiling give it a spacious feel

I think you don't have to worry about a spacious feel

awesome game room by the way

1 month later
    #6885 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

That is part of the plan down the road . BSD is eyeballed to be next.

I love you NPO
    My BSD isn't nice enough for you though
    Love the line up and table btw

#6887 7 years ago

Oh I'm thankful everyday that I have BSD, and we worked out a trade for it.

Its just your new games are so nice and would love to play a bsd in similar condition. Well mines nice besides the cab haha, but you don't play that anyways. I have put over 1500 games on with no issues, so you definitely bulletproofed it well.

7 months later
    #8192 7 years ago

Max-Badazz

Great room I love all the stuff on the walls. I would have fun just looking at everything.

I finally have most my marquees up but damn your walls are awesome

6 months later
    #9175 6 years ago

I'm drooling over all those import systems

awesome rooms man

9 months later
    #11052 5 years ago

Got this rug for 10 bucks new at an auction. It really ties the room together. Plus I actually had some time to work on my space this week.

Not the best but I love it. And still have tons of stuff to put on walls and shelves.

Plus I felt I should add to my favorite thread.

20180704_215541 (resized).jpg20180704_215541 (resized).jpg20180704_215605 (resized).jpg20180704_215605 (resized).jpg20180704_215624 (resized).jpg20180704_215624 (resized).jpg20180704_215640 (resized).jpg20180704_215640 (resized).jpg
    3 months later
    #11774 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Not so much a "game room" more like a big garage with games in it. I've still got several projects going so i haven't moved the rest of the pins in yet but here's where its at now. Took some lit up pix. Sorry, the quality is pretty bad (iPhone)
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I've been waiting to see this. I love to see games I have only played on mame and other rare games

Killer collection. I could spend days there.

7 months later
    #13348 4 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

We r in business!!! Post more pics later but very happy!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's nuts and I love it.

Very cool

2 weeks later
    #13464 4 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

The only complete collection of system 11s in the US.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is so awesome. Such great games.

#13522 4 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

1980s Wms system9-11 solidstate
    1. 1984 Williams Still Crazy
    2. 1985 Williams Sorcerer
    3. 1985 Williams Space Shuttle
    4. 1986 Williams Grand Lizard
    5. 1986 Williams High Speed
    6. 1986 Williams Pinbot
    7. 1986 Williams Road Kings
    8. 1987 Williams Big Guns
    9. 1987 Williams F14 Tomcat
    10. 1987 Williams Fire
    11. 1987 Williams Millionaire
    12. 1987 Williams Space Station
    13. 1988 Williams Banzai Run
    14. 1988 Williams Cyclone
    15. 1988 Williams Jokerz
    16. 1988 Williams Swords of Fury
    17. 1988 Williams Taxi
    18. 1989 Bally Transporter the Resue
    19. 1989 Williams Bad Cats
    20. 1989 Williams Black Knight 2000
    21. 1989 Williams Earthshaker
    22. 1989 Williams Mousin Around
    23. 1989 Williams Police Force
    24. 1990 Bally Dr. Dude
    25. 1990 Bally Elvira and the Party Monsters
    26. 1990 Bally Game Show
    27. 1990 Bally Pool Sharks
    28. 1990 Williams Diner
    29. 1990 Williams Radical
    30. 1990 Williams Rollergames
    31. 1990 Williams Whirlwind

Comet if your throwing system 9s in

1 month later
    #13612 4 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

I don't have a huge space or a lot of games, but I'm happy with my game room slice of the home. It's always a fun time rocking these games and having weekend bon-fire shin-digs over tokes and jokes with friends. I used to have 3 games in the setup, Class of 1812 is being babysat by a friend, but I didn't like the flow of the space cramming in 3 and this 2-some frames the room much better with a small alleyway behind the games for storage and a backdoor to the ground level bonfire area. Might change up the prints, sell one or two, and adjust some of the lighting soon, but overall we're feeling good and 2 game tournament ready. Party![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good taste in turntables and mixer, pretty much the same as mine except I have a mixed matched pair with a 1200 & 1210. Rane has the best faders.

Oh and awesome gameroom

2 months later
    #13991 4 years ago
    Quoted from Namsan:

My turn ! Ok here my 2 small game room.
    One is dedicated to pinball and the second to arcade machines.
    - Pinball room video tour (poor quality)

- Arcade room video tour (poor quality)
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome rooms but I really like those ceilings

1 month later
    #14245 4 years ago

Might be out of space... on this half of the basement.

20191127_201748 (resized).jpg20191127_201748 (resized).jpg20191127_201803 (resized).jpg20191127_201803 (resized).jpg20191127_201824 (resized).jpg20191127_201824 (resized).jpg20191127_201833 (resized).jpg20191127_201833 (resized).jpg20191127_201843 (resized).jpg20191127_201843 (resized).jpg20191127_201856 (resized).jpg20191127_201856 (resized).jpg20191127_201925 (resized).jpg20191127_201925 (resized).jpg
    #14253 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

love to see the Ringer! But what's that Steer game?

Steero and they have a few other names for them. It's super simple you have to steer a coin to the bottom. It's pretty hard, but sometimes it gets played a ton if nephews or nieces come over, it's also one of those great drinking games trying to get further than your buddy.

Tldr it was 50 bucks and I'm a sucker for mechanical games.

1574967096249-1153406313 (resized).jpg1574967096249-1153406313 (resized).jpg
    #14255 4 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Nice variety of games, but are the washer and dryer coin-op too?

1 week later
    #14266 4 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Nice man! I'm on the way...

we do need to hang eventually haha

1 month later
    #14537 4 years ago
    Quoted from mzhulk:

Here is a video of my Halloween party, my gameroom is my entire house. It's a haunted gameroom theme, and minus the 30 x 12 tent in the driveway my house stays decorated like this throughout the year. I have games pretty much everywhere.

Just awesome, can I get the invite next year lol

#14554 4 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/real-estate/los-angeles-home-star-wars-museum-basement[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

6 months later
    #15599 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

I just bought a bunch of reclaimed wood from an old man in NC that takes down old tobacco barns. I wanted to make the bathroom near the pool look like an old sharecropper shack outhouse. The newspapers on the wall are all from WWII. Just found the perfect old Squirt sign from the 50’s. Still waiting on plumbing rough in so I can finish. So there is no bathroom in the arcades, but at least we have an outhouse close by now!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's awesome. Those other buildings look cool too.

1 year later
    #19144 2 years ago
    Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

Been lurking for a while now and decided it’s time to reveal my obsession/addiction/insanity. Here’s my man cave. It has been evolving into what you see since mid 2008. It was a childhood dream to own a pinball machine and when I finally had my own house with a big basement I had to have *one* pin. I was warned that pinball is an addiction… you will almost certainly never have just one. Fast forward 13 years and I’m up to 8 pins (10 if you include the heavily modded Zizzle’s, plus a Black Knight and Blackout being baby sat at a friend’s house since I’m out of space).
    I always loved model trains almost as much as pinball and always envisioned a train running through my game room. My 2020 covid lockdown project was to finally build my model train setup. Around my bar area I have a 30-foot rectangular N-scale model running along the ceiling. Along the rest of the majority of the basement/gameroom I have a 110-foot loop HO-scale model running along the ceiling. Plus a sh*t ton of micro arcades and vintage/handhelds. A wet bar, pachislo (with slot mod), and popcorn machine to finish the deal. And yes, RC is a hobby too haha.
    As you can see in some of the pics parenthood took over some of my cave, but the kiddos like pinball and love playing in the cave so it’s all good! Enjoy the pics! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the feel of the room. The train around the top is awesome, reminds me of my childhood Dairy Queen.

1 year later
    #21504 1 year ago
    Quoted from stavio:

Couple of changes to the line up. Still looking for another cool EM for the garage though...
    And if anyone is looking for a nice late 80s Gottlieb the Hot Shots is in the market (shameless plug lol)
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How have I never seen a pokerino? lol
    Now I need to play one.

4 weeks later
    #21719 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Had the games on and some friends over last night, figured I’d update the pictures while I was at it.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That place is 99bananas!

2 months later
    #21989 11 months ago
    Quoted from JackBauer:

I had been collecting arcade cabs and pinballs for last 25 years, i used to have a big collection of Williams Pinballs 20 years ago, but when i started with arcade i ended selling most of my pinball machines.
    Some years ago i started again collecting pinballs, but now i'm more focused on Stern Spike 2 machines.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’d have a blast at your place and not even need to play pinball.

1 week later
    #22067 11 months ago
    Quoted from Redfive05:

So jumping into the Ringer discussion has inspired me to finally post my game room. I’ve been in this hobby since I was a little kid. My father collected Jukeboxes and I would help him work on them, and as I got older growing up in the 80’s and 90’s, I started to gravitate more towards the pinball and arcade games. When I bought my first home in 2002, I finally had a place to build up my own collection (instead of fighting my father for space in his house lol). I had a nice game room in my unfinished basement there… But my wife and I only ever intended it to be a starter home, so I never really did much with the space beside set up the games I owned. Life changed and we stayed in our “starter home” until 2018 when we finally moved. I again set up a basement game room. As I was setting up my games after the move, I was starting to really bring myself down looking at the prices of games and thinking about how I always thought I would own a Funhouse, or an Addam’s Family or a Monster Bash…. And as I stood there in my little game room of amazing pieces I finally looked around and just appreciated all these games I spent my twenties and thirties accumulating and realized I have an amazing collection, and if I can no longer afford to buy machines, the least I could do was to make this space the best little arcade I could. It's not quite finished yet, there are a bunch of attention to details I need to address and I'm still planning on painting some stripes on the wall and a few other arcade inspired decorations. But I finally feel like it's to a point where I'm proud to show it off a little, so I present to Pinside.... Rolling Meadows Arcade:
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great collection! I want to come over for spider stompin alone. Great feel, layout, and mix of games. I love having variety.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timtim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=timtim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.