Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#647 11 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

here's a few updated pics of my game garage aka the ATOMICADE (the pinball corner) chris

Hey I've seen that room before (actually just pictures).

-Paul

9 months later
    #1165 11 years ago
    Quoted from Hot_Rod_Grille:

Here's a few pics of my gameroom, The Hot Rod Grille.
    Jim

Incredible! You must know of my uncle, Gary Meadors, founder and CEO of The Goodguys Rod and Custom.

1 month later
    #1273 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cobra:

Started moving some pins into there final resting place. More to come later. I'm selling the POTC to help me get a nice Scared Stiff.

That's a bad-ass lineup!

2 months later
    #1545 10 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

I found this guy in a costume shop in Louisville, KY. I went in there years ago to find some costumes for my daughters. When I walked into the store I immediately saw him and couldn't get my eyes off of it. (I know, that didn't sound right). I was so giddy about it my wife finally told me to go get it the next day because she thought it was pretty cool. I couldn't get to the store fast enough. When I talked o the business owner, he told me he bought the prop from a vendor at a trade show in California. The vendor was wrapping up and didn't feel like loading the prop onto an airplane, so he sold it to him. It was made by Don Post studios used from an actual mode made by Lucasarts, officially licensed and numbered. My wife calls him "Stormy"! LOL

Wow, what an awesome story. I get excited when my wife gives me permission to buy a white mocha at Starbucks.

1 week later
    #1605 10 years ago

My latest set-up.

(Picture fail) image.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
    #1744 10 years ago

One panoramic picture of my Star Wars/gameroom.

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
    #1787 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

It could be yours, my pressssssscious...

imperial_shuttle_2.jpg 188 KB

Hey Chris, don't know how I missed this. A year earlier I would have made an offer! I actually got a shuttle loose but don't have the box yet. It's one of the few I don't have. I got this cool display at Ikea two months ago. New pics:

image.jpgimage.jpg image-837.jpgimage-837.jpg image-741.jpgimage-741.jpg
    #1792 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I'll check my attic. I sold my Star Wars collection years ago, but had a bunch of boxes left over.

ted lobby wall 1.jpg 353 KB

Awesome! Let me know if you find anything that's just taking up space. And my buddy, Wade Krause, would love some of that vintage monster stuff you have.

2 months later
    #2072 10 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Lastly, I sight you don't see everyday in NYC...My doorman still thinks I'm crazy every time a new game arrives. People walking down the street are just confused and exited.
    True story...while on the sidewalk, a little kid goes, "Look dad, Fix it Felix Jr...." The day is trying to explain to the kid what an arcade machine is and he goes..."It's like a big iPad." I wanted to strangle that man.

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 10.22.... 936 KB

Awesome room. You've put a lot of work into it. When I saw your games on the street in NYC I immediately thought of this:

street_toughs.jpgstreet_toughs.jpg

I hope Krammer wasn't watching them for you.

4 weeks later
    #2132 10 years ago

Updated picture after 2 pins left the room. But, one more is coming in.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    1 week later
    #2182 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhhh a sit down Star Wars game. NICE.

Thanks! I just got my monitor working. It's beautiful to sit down and hear the Star Wars theme and all the fantastic sounds coming from the rear speakers.

"Red Five I'm going in!"

2 weeks later
    #2226 10 years ago

Updated pinball wall. Love the current lineup.

New gameroom pic).JPGNew gameroom pic).JPG
    2 months later
    #2716 9 years ago

Here's a latest panorama pic of my room. I've put in a lot of work cleaning and reorganizing my vintage Star Wars collection. I like the current set-up.

image-617.jpgimage-617.jpg
    #2736 9 years ago
    Quoted from tcore:

I love your Star Wars collection. Please post some more pics. I'm a small-time collector, but love it!

Thank you kind sir. In due time I will post some new pics. Still doing some rearranging and tidying up. Glad you enjoy the picture(s).

3 years later
    #8873 6 years ago

First time posting in this thread. This is my Star Wars Gameroom. I love Star Wars. I love video games. I love pinball. Let's combine all three!

IMG_5214 (resized).JPGIMG_5214 (resized).JPG

IMG_5217 (resized).JPGIMG_5217 (resized).JPG

IMG_5208 (resized).JPGIMG_5208 (resized).JPG

IMG_5202 (resized).JPGIMG_5202 (resized).JPG

IMG_5203 (resized).JPGIMG_5203 (resized).JPG

IMG_5205 (resized).JPGIMG_5205 (resized).JPG

IMG_5204 (resized).JPGIMG_5204 (resized).JPG

IMG_5206 (resized).JPGIMG_5206 (resized).JPG

IMG_5207 (resized).JPGIMG_5207 (resized).JPG

#8881 6 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

Cool room/collection. It does look like that AT-AT is taking a dump off the side of that display though.

Ha! I had to squish him down so he could fit.

1 week later
    #8886 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

First time posting in this thread. This is my Star Wars Gameroom. I love Star Wars. I love video games. I love pinball. Let's combine all three!

I think my room needs to, has to have a Star Wars Pro, don't you think?

Stern-StarWars-Pro-Cabinet-RF sm (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-Pro-Cabinet-RF sm (resized).jpg

#8900 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I collected all those Star Wars glasses back in the day, from BK if I remember correctly. I sold them at a garage sale for probably 25 cents each some 20 years ago, not sure how much they're worth these days.

Yes, from the King O' Burgers. They are worth between $8-10 each, and the price is higher for Star Wars (more like $15 each), then Empire, then ROTJ.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=thatguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.