Topic Stats

• 23,725 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Nicoli125
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240329_010145474 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240329_010155166 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6895 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6906 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6907 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6908 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tcore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1275 10 years ago

Appolyon, that is a ridiculously cool Star Wars collection you have there! And Dayhuff, where'd you get that awesome Bally sign?

10 months later
    #2293 10 years ago

I was finally able to get a decent pic of my current pinball lineup. I'm looking to add another game soon, but I'm not sure of exactly what yet. I really have found games that I like in all eras of the solid state and DMD games, so I've tried to purchase a mix of games. Next, I will probably add an older game... early to mid 80's most likely.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2330 10 years ago
    Quoted from ctozzi:

and the Arcades

ctozzi, I love that you have the T2 stand-up arcade! That was one of my favorites as a kid.

#2331 10 years ago

ddebuss, great setup. I like the mounted TV's... gives it a cool hangout vibe. The Hook is awesome. I have Escape from the Lost World, which is kind of obscure, because I have friends who have huge pinball collections, so I like having something different that you don't see everyday.

theke, amazing collection. Enough said.

Nepi23, that's the best collection of toppers I've ever seen. I'd love to see more detailed pics.

And pinster68, I love your classics collection. Centaur, Medusa, and Black Hole are high on my list.

#2346 10 years ago

Minneapolispin, I like your mix of pins you've got going there... kind of different from the norm... and interesting!

1 month later
    #2614 9 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Thought this was a good place to show off the new game room addition, my wall o' swap boxes
    I have 8 Stern games on the opposite wall and the eventual goal will be
    to have 8 alternate translites on the wall to swap in n' out

Fattrain, your wall of translites is really cool. How'd you make it?

1 week later
    #2662 9 years ago

Very nice collection, xfassa!

1 week later
    #2734 9 years ago
    Quoted from ThatGuy:

Here's a latest panorama pic of my room. I've put in a lot of work cleaning and reorganizing my vintage Star Wars collection. I like the current set-up.

image-617.jpg 438 KB

I love your Star Wars collection. Please post some more pics. I'm a small-time collector, but love it!

2 months later
    #2905 9 years ago

Nice "start to your collection" allsokken. Great game choices!

1 week later
    #2907 9 years ago

I'd like to post a couple of updated pictures of my basement / game room. I have the pinball machines set up on one end and my home theater set up on the other. We really enjoy it!

tcore_basement0.JPGtcore_basement0.JPG tcore_basement1.JPGtcore_basement1.JPG
    3 weeks later
    #2940 9 years ago

Really cool ideas and great execution jfh!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tcore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=tcore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.